Why i haven't been on the forums recently

Hi, I’ve been on the forums since early this year and it has been an enjoyable few months. Been using the forums instead of doing work most of the time too lol. But recently i got a girlfriend (yes I’m a girl) and suddenly i have a friend group. It has all been hard to balance forums and school, now this. I should be enjoying Highschool, not alone in a corner for the majority of my next 4 years transitioning into being an adult. I hope you all understand bye!
Anxiety has come 2x harder though :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

congrats. love sucks tho lol. so do friends, but whatever floats ur boat m8 (fixed)

quality check

what?

idk im ded

me too.

It’s “so do friends” not “so don’t friends.”

Congrats! You officially have more of a life than me. And no, I don’t care if you’re into girls. I’m part of the LGBTQ+ community myself, so that’d be hypocritical.

Hate to break it to you, but that’s kinda impossible. Trust me, I speak from experience.
But anyway, good luck with all that. Just do what you want to do, and no one can judge. Well, they can, but they’re all idiots, so you should ignore or punch them.

5 Likes

oh. i didn’t realize lol

or verbal abuse them underneath your breath

1 Like

im working with like 2 hours of sleep and i think i might have covid, im waiting for test result to come back

But that doesn’t get them to stop. Punching them does. And ignoring them, if you do it right they get mad at you and it’s funny.

1 Like

or just do it out loud

1 Like

That just encourages them. The only “verbal abuse” that would work is a taunt/burn/roast/whatever-the-heck-it’s-called, because they can’t retaliate.

We’re getting off track here.

1 Like

¯_(ツ)_/¯

having a life? kinda cringe :nauseated_face:

yeah. prettty cringe (me who sits inside all day playing games and eating cereal)

Hey, congrats! You manage to do something I never could, get an actual girlfriend.

2 Likes

peter being not motivational

Find person of common interests. be friends until they want to be more then friends.

1 Like

Is it sad that no girl has ever even looked at me other than my mom? Plus, I should’ve tried getting a gf when I was in the States. Here, everybody looks at you weird if you have a girlfriend. Then again, the definition of Gf and Bf are WILDLY different than there.