Whole game no faint Hard mode

Thank you man! You just gave me the tool necessairy to go down in history (or a least be somewhat kinda cool for a week max)

2 Likes

I WISH U THE BEST OF LUCK. i really do.

1 Like

Btw, if u donā€™t have a blaziken yet, I can breed ya torchic (with bad ivs so u get to breed it yourself later)

1 Like

I remember something you can use to farm the IV stones, some fossils and heart scales
(but you need to survive the second gym to use it)
In the koril town in the spot were you find the rock smash HM (and a blue star hidden)
You have 5 rocks to smash it
Break then
enter in a random house or in the poke center to sell your itens
exit the biudong and repeat
Itā€™s wiht that spot that I got all my team on perfect IVs

2 Likes

lil tip: u should have a rotation team to cover all your bases. so maybe add a new pokemon? OH! and scizor should run u-turn. it is one of his best moves. hidden power/custom move ground could work as coverage for your d. venusaur. that and shadow ball cover all of its weaknesses.

No thanks, Iā€™ll get it at the friend safari like the rules says.

Costum move is physical and Hidden Power wonā€™t work because my Venusaur is not 30Atk/30SpA/30Spe. Without HP fire, that move is kinda useless

Okie my man,gl with your playthrough again

Ok, now I need your help. I gota brainstorm my Multi battle team. That mean I think I would need:

• Fake Out user
  • Speed control
  • Bulky AF
  • Rock Slide seems nice

What sounds like the most optimal is a Trick Room team, as slower offensive PokƩmon are often really Bulky. I need help to brainstorm.
Since the Multi Battle are most of the time with Taen, it simply a lot the teambuilding process. Any idea for a Trick Room Setter? I was thinking about Chandelureā€¦

2 Likes

evolite dusclops is a good trick room setter.

1 Like

Yeah, good idea.

I just noticed somethingā€¦ Trick Room is past Dragons Ruin. That mean I cannot use that strategy. Looks like Tailwind is the way to go.

2 Likes

Also mega reuniclus is good, but is only available in post game and it will eat your mega slot

1 Like

I can teach it trick room 4 u

1 Like

You already gave me my D.Larvesta, I cannot ask for help anymore

2 Likes

its alright. i donā€™t have anything better to do anyway.and you can ask 4 help anytime.

2 Likes

But maybe a Sandstorm based team with Excadrill and Hippodown!

1 Like

yes. just yes.
You know what would be super difficult?
Ironman with a full team of just wobbufet.

anyone notice the subtle insurgence pun?

2 Likes

oh godā€¦

1 Like

wait oh god 2 what? the pun or challenge

1 Like

The challenge. Also meant to say
ā€œOh god this would be frustratingā€

1 Like