Which boss trainer gave you the most trouble? (Spoilers to upcoming fights)

Absolutely smashed by Xavier untill I bought my secret base to level up in.

first rival battle in a randomizer, starter was a nidokingā€¦ damian had a KYOGRE!

I got a cranidos. He got mewtwo

A few:

First battle with Xavier caught me off guard due to playing 100% blind at that point. I was really surprised when the Mega Beedrill appeared!

Noraā€™s first battle surprised me as well with her actually bringing out Celebi and having pokemon several levels higher than mine. That was the first time I actually had to grind a bit to get past her.

Cult-wise, Audreyā€™s second battle was pretty intense, no losses but she fainted everyone but my Delta Snorlax. Taenā€™s final battle was fairly hard for me to figure out but after working on my switching a bit I trounced him without needing to use either my Delta Muk or my Delta Snorlax.

Some battles that i expected to be hard but were really easy:

Jaern. I went from freaking out to laughing very hard when Mega Delta Charzard oneshot him with Dragon Pulse before anything good could happen. (Same levels, too.)

Zenith. I wiped everything but Mega Macargo with a Feligatr, and after that I just used Delta Muk to finish the job.

1 Like

I did a solo run using Mawile and after you get the mawilite it was a breeze even Zenith was easy despite the fact that his Pokemon were fire type. The final battle with Taen thank god it was with Nora as she was a great support.

Aside from fighting the 3 dragons in a double battle at the end of this update, no one really. Iā€™ve used Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire the entire time and his thunder punch is just ridiculously powerful. Albeit the grind from Elekid to Electabuzz was annoying since the DEF. of Elekid is terrible.

I even 1HKO Kyogre with thunder punch ^^ā€™

It helps that the Elekid is traded early on since it gets boosted EXP. Top of my team at 73

TL;DR - ALL HAIL ELECTIVIRE.

Electivire is probably my favorite of the Kanto to Sinnoh evolutions going by design alone. Never used one though.

Nora is the only reason I held on through that fight. Funny enough, Iā€™ve seen videos on youtube where Nora was completely useless and was a liability.

I guess itā€™s different depending on your team and such.

I did a mawile solo run as well, but before Suze added the mawilite. Had to EV train for Zenith and I donā€™t remember the number of times I lost to Taenā€™s typhlosion. Had to grind for a bit before getting lucky and moving first when mawile due to quick claw.

And then Suze decided to add mawile about a couple of weeks after I finished the solo run :confused: What was the level of your mawile when you completed it?

Wow that mustā€™ve been really hard. I donā€™t quite remember the exact level but I do remember that I was overleveled probably by 10-12 levels. The big challenge for me was fighting Audreyā€™s Primal Kyogre as even though I was like 15 levels higher than it Origin Pulse still OHKOā€™s my poor Mawile.:cry:

I honestly donā€™t remember Audreyā€™s battle, might have lost once or twice before I ended up using Custom move electric. Iron defense and stockpile also helped quite a bit. Mine had iron head, crunch, play rough and Custom water at level 92 when I finished it :stuck_out_tongue:

I cheated a bit in my mawile solo run. I EV trained it as soon as I got my secret base, and used a glitch I discovered to get the mawilite before the battle with Audrey. Still Havenā€™t beaten Taen though. Too much fire. Iā€™ll try a custom move.

I think I OHKOā€™d Typhlosion with crunch.

I do, but it outspeeds me. And even if it aims for Nora I die to fusion flare.

I havenā€™t played in a while as Iā€™m waiting for the next update and I have forgot this so Iā€™m asking now. Which two Pokemon does Taen send out first?

Metagross and salamence

Then Typhlosion? Hmm you might need to grind till you can outspeed the Typhlosion.

Typhlosion isnā€™t the only problem, and not the only one Iā€™m simply not going to outspeed. My best hope is that both typhlosion and white-kyurem aim their attacks at Nora.

Yep your gonna have to either be lucky or grind a bit.