What's your favorite main series games?

So, I recently started playing emerald again, after 5 years, and, holy shit, I forgot how good the gen 3 games were. The music especially was too good, the route 110 , Vs Gym Leader, VS Elite 4 and Slateport City sound tracks were like God level. So, just out of no where, this question came into my mind, “What is your favorite main series game?” My answer to this question, is, Pokemon RSE, of course. I’d like to know what your fave core series game is! Lmk down in the comments

1 Like

I think it’s probably ORAS/Old gen 3 games. Gen 3 is by far my favorite gen and I loved almost everything about it

1 Like

Gen 3 is just amazing imo

1 Like

emerald nuzlocke 1 up

1 Like

i should probably complete ORAS someday lol

1 Like

platinum/hg ss fs

1 Like

ORAS is Omega ruby and Alpha sapphire right?

1 Like

Yessir

the Prophets

Ultra moon was amazing. Moon though, it’s one of the greatest games I’ve ever played.

XY is my favorite

I kinda disliked (U)S(U)M, too many cutsenses and dialogues to count

XY was pretty good, I just quite dislike it cause it’s just easy af

1 Like

I disliked xy, if felt like wasted potential with all the short content, eh designs, poorly planned out characters, and meh story that fell short. The new mons were good though

1 Like

I’ve only played Emerald up to starter where I’m SRing for a Jolly/Adamant Torchic. I played the Royale on SM at a friends house and I thought that was pretty cool, but I really just like Emerald’s Battle Frontier, which is why I’m playing it.

1 Like

UM but rn im playing crystal which is pretty good

1 Like

ORAS. More specifically Alpha Sapphire. It was my first ever game. If I wasn’t basing it on that or my favorite region of Hoenn, then honestly Ultra Sun.

1 Like

True___

all pokemon games i have played

1. emerald
  2. heartgold (even tho i don’t remember playing i remember having it )
  3. OR
  4. UM
  5. leaf green
  6. mystery dungeon for ds lite/dsi
  7. crystal
    (i have only beaten one)
1 Like

But my favorite Pokémon game is Pokémon Rumble