12. Ruby/Sapphire

13. Letā€™s Go Pikachu

14. Fire Red/Leaf Green

15. Crystal

16. Yellow

17. Red/Blue

3 Likes

mine are in order i played them from first to last

Oh. Do you want me to try to add that? I may be a bit foggy; I played quite a lot of games.

no your good was just letting you know

Platinum, never played the base base game (i played Renegade platinum). I had a great time Nuzlocking the game, very difficult but never felt unfair. My ending team was GOATed. Infernape, Gardevoir, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Luxray, Gyarados. Luxray was buffed and received Dark type meanwhile Gardevoir got fairy type.

The story was fun but not better than gen 5 still. rn im playing Blaze Black alongside Insurgence for a nuzlocke, which is fun being able to use hidden ability starters like adaptability emboar or contary surperior who is a dragon grass with draco meteor, late game monster but I havenā€™t gotten there yet.

If we count base base game as in no changes to pokemon or difficulty, White 2 followed up by Sun, I didnā€™t like Emerald that much and felt it was overhyped. I used a really good team that countered everything but found the E4 just boring, I was massivley underleveled to it because everything before it was a fucking breeze, so I just burnt my money on healing stuff and then grinded on the E4 till i was 5 under, then fought them and rolled them.

1 Like

I think I would go for the nostalgia effect and say Black 1. The music are awesome! Accamula town, Route 4, PokĆ©mon Legue, E4, Gym leader last PokĆ©mon and Team Plasma are so good! The character are also unforgettable. Who forgot N, Tcheren and Ghetis? For a PokĆ©mon game, the plot was also better than usual. Personally, I donā€™t think there is another team better written than Team Plasma in the main games. N is also the only antagonist who caught a legendary PokĆ©mon. The cinematic were also good. I have very net memories of the moment where you get at the top of the Dragonspiral Tower and see N with the legendary PokĆ©mon on its side. The assault on the PokĆ©mon league is also something I cannot forget.

3 Likes

A lot of people hate the alola games saying that they have too many cut scenes and stuff but, I love the alola games soooo dang much. All the characters are well written, the story is amazing and well thought out, the graphics are beautiful, the region is huge and letā€™s not forget about the removal of HMs. The music in these games is also super good. I listen to Paniola townā€™s music while Iā€™m trying to sleep. Island challenges were a breath of fresh air from the usual easy gym battles. Some of the trials in USUM especially are super hard. And yeah USUM are probably the hardest games in the franchise with ultra necrozma ending countless nuzlockes. Also, the post game of USUM is by FAR the best in the franchise with team rainbow rocket. Iā€™ve written this much and yet i havenā€™t mentioned everything i love about the alola games. They are my favorite main series games.

4 Likes

What I prefer about it is the metagame.

2 Likes