Confuse ray
Dazzling gleam
Discharge
Hydro pump

Level 83 Rotom wash with levitate, not holding item
Discharge
Shadow ball
Hydro pump
Dark matter (didnt know what to use for its fourth move)

Level 86 Delta Typhlosion with motor drive, holding delta typhlosionite
Thunder wave
Energy ball
Thunder
Flash cannon

While I can’t really help, @ezlaturbo or @PeterHolmes74 can certainly help you (sorry for the mention guys)
I do have to say though, volt switch over dark matter on rotom. Also give it choice specs. Specs + Slow Volt Switch is nice

Delta gavedoir has such low accuracy moves. ice beam and thunderbolt are already great. Electrivre is Mixed special and physical attacker. 3 pokemon with water typings. Maybe switch rotom form?

rotom heat seems nice

1 Like

Now with Electrivire, Fire Punch, Wild Charge, Giga Impact, Screech/Power up punch
or brick break if you want an all-out attacker.
THIS IS orginal/Suggested

Delta typhlosion is great, so instead of garvedoir you could’ve chosen delta gallade for diffrent Sp.def or def pokemon you fight.
Your moveset is alright on it (make sure you have a user that can summon rain to really pack a punch)

You can’t have two megas but you can switch between em during each fight. I don’t know what item you should use in place but thats a good idea to do

screech is a useless imo

It makes a huge diffrence sometimes. Especially for an attacker but alr. I guess you could have a boosting move instead

MD typho is better in rain an moon
without it, it become eh eh

Well i think she/he can have rain dance on one of her water types

would it be a good idea to give rain dance to lanturn and replace confuse ray?

also im a dude

1 Like

Rain dance might actually help a handful, 1.5x water attacks. Accuracy boosted thunder + the boost in sp.atk Mega D.Typhlosion gets is a huge plus

yes actually.

AYYY peterholmes is here. Possibly ignore me.

he’s been typing for 18m

LMAO i just realized

Rule #1: Never use two Mega Evolution per team. This is a waist of an extremely valuable item.

Delta Typhlosion is good only in Rain or New Moon centered teams, I highly recommend you get something else. I mean. for type synergy, regular Delta Typhlosion could be good, but it has a lot of competition with Magnezore who has superior bulk but lower speed. Having a rock resist would be nice for the team I will give you.

Delta Gardevoir is a decent Mega, but you need a lot of support for it to work effectively. I recommend using a Choice Scarf set instead, more on that later. Never use Thunder and Blizzard without their respective weather, Rain and Hail, or then use them strictly because you cannot acheive your goal without Thunderbolt.

The Mega Evolution I recomemnd you is Zebstrika, Manectric and Stunkfisk. Mega Zebstrika have the ability Competitive, so it get a +2 SpA boost every time an opponent lower its stats, can be via Intimidate or other moves. On top of that, it has very good speed in 116 Pre-Mega and 141 after Mega, meaning it is faster than a lot of things. Fairy typing is nice and it also have powerfull coverage in Overheat. Manectric has Intimidate and works really good as a cleaner and a pivot. It kinda does the same thing as Zebstrika. The reason to use Manectric over Zebstrika is Intimidate, more accessible Mega Stone and the more reliable Flamethrower. Stunkfisk is slow, but with Athenian, it does MASSIVE damage.

I recommend you to get into the safari and catch Thundurus. That will be very helpfull. Electrivire is A LOT worse than it seems.

Lanturn, sadly has 0 offensive potential, it has to be a support Pokémon. Usually, it is there for Mono-Water, but I can see it manage with our Electric team if it has Water Absorb.

On Rotom-W, seriously, Dark and Ghost have VERY redondant coverage. Do not use both togheter. I suggest you run Pain Split as your fourth move as a form of recovery, Will-o-Wisp or Thunder Wave.

As for Elektross, how about a physical Assault Vest set? It does wonders in PU.

Here is the team I recommend:
Zebstrika @ Zebstrikite
Ability: Motor Drive
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
IVs: 31 everywhere except Atk
Timid Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Overheat
-Dazzling Gleam
-Volt Switch

Gardevoir-Delta @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Clear Body