What are the best types for this game

I’m wanting a cool team aesthetic wise but that has a good types for the game I’ve got delta Bulbasaur so far, can any of you give me some advice

1 Like

Electric flying ice and ground. A lot of deltas for those types and they’re all pretty good. Also welcome to the community.

1 Like

Thank u so much for that I’m new to the insurgence fan base so i might need mot tips in the future XD

No prob, you could check out the many team discussions or Drilltank and PeterHolmes74’s reviews of pokemon. I believe someone did a guide on most of the mega evolutions too. You’re always welcome to create a new post too, it keeps the Forums alive.

2 Likes

True. It’s like the same ten people on the forums

3 Likes

Hey there, welcome to the community! I haven’t made a deep analysis about the in-game viability, even though @Boggaspotatoe tried if I remember correct. Nonetheless, Electric, Ice, Ground and Steel are the types I’ve seen the most success with.

If you need anything, feel free to ask. I’m doing competitive guides and analysis here and I frequently give advices against key trainers like Elite 4 among others. I’m also trying to finish the game without a Pokémon fainting. In any case, welcome again!

2 Likes

I got 3 for 4

2 Likes

I don’t remember making an analysis for in gmae viability. I think you mean this post but im not involved in this chart

2 Likes

I think it was some sort of adventure tier list or something like that. Might as well be wrong.

2 Likes

hey thank you for helping me on this topic i appreciate it thx mate

2 Likes