[Update] Pokemon Insurgence 1.2.2

uh, ask for it in discord

Sorry to bother but im using the launcher and i cant find the settings where it is located

How did you get it to work?

Simply downloaded the Windows version, and ran it through Wine.

My 7zip was unable to open the .rar after I downloaded it. That was because it was too old. It worked just fine after I installed the latest 7zip version. Just in case anyone else has the same problem…

Did you download the launcher?

I downloaded the Mac core from the Torrent and used UTorrent. However, whenever I unzip the game and open wineskin, the wineskin says its opened, but no game comes up. Then the wineskin app closes a couple seconds later on its own. How do I fix this?

How do you patch the game on mac? I have the patch downloaded but where do I need to move the files to in order to get it to work?

Mac user here, if anybody has any beneficial information, I would really appreciate it.

I tried transferring my game.rxdata(package contents: drive_c/users/wineskin/saved games/pokemon insurgence), and complete saved games file from 1.1.8 to 1.2.2 core I had torrented.

The file transfers over, but no matter what I do, when I choose to accept the mystery gift or whenever a battle ends (win or loss, trainer or wild), the game crashes with the attached prompt. Maybe I am not putting the file in the right place?

*Just tried a new file without patching my save file from 1.1.8, and the same message prompts after mystery gift and a battle. What could be the issue? Basically unplayable right now for me.

*Aug 17- Just downloaded the core version from website overnight (took 9 hours), same exact issue nothing fixed. FeelsBadMan.

2 Likes

Anyone know how to make 1.2 less laggy on Mac?

I have a problem with the map. All the points are messed up

Don’t know why there’s no help but I have the 1.2 core. Can someone explain how to folder merge? do I just replace each one with the new stuff? Is there a specific way or order to doing it?

How did you defeat the last Ariados on the cliff? Am I missing something or is my event just not working?

do we have to use a torrent software to play the game now

No just use the torrent app to download the file. After that just extract like normal and you can play. This is for PC not to sure on MAC

You should have a Heart Swap option when using the quartz flute, it basically swaps your position with a manaphy statue, you want to use that to get on the ledge with the statue all the way to the right and jump across the rocks, but I suggest you save before battling the ariados because after I defeated it, my screen got stuck. It’s not frozen, and the only reason I’m stuck is my dumb self decided to save while being stuck in that position.

I’m on mac and it is taking hours to download. so if i download this torrent thing it will download faster and also how to you download the torrent app

I was able to download the patch through the torrent and the game starts up nice and runs okay albeit a little laggy, and then after a couple minutes it crashes. I get the same exact message that ders gets. I downloaded 1.2.0 yesterday, and got the patch today through the torrent. I don’t really get why it’s doing this :frowning: I’m on a Mac by the way and using Wine.

So i dont know if MAC has it but I used Bittorrent as the torrent file. Downloaded it then put the torrent insurgence file in Bittorrent and it downloaded in a matter of minutes.

Help please my download is taking extremely long and never happens