[Update] Pokemon Insurgence 1.2.2

Is there a way to run this on Linux platforms? Other than wine that is. If not can anyone confirm that the launcher works on Linux (wine).

Work on Wine for me. You might need to remove some .wav files in the Audio folder though.

@DjPotato It’s recommended to download the core for 1.2.0 rather than patching up from 1.1.8. to prevent any unintended bugs.

I’m assuming you’re looking for mac 1.2.0 core(since the windows one has both the mirror and torrent)?

Here’s a mirror(For mac): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxqnGbAYIu18U3V4Nlp6UEtZNGc

@ValantisThanasoulis It’s recommended to download the core for 1.2.0 rather than patching up from 1.1.8. to prevent any unintended bugs. However, download from either the mirror or from the torrent. Regarding the crash, try to load your game with the wifi turned off.

@insaneguy1083 I don’t have a solution for you :confused:

@Sharktooth2634 try to load your game with the wifi. Download the 1.2.2 patch, extract it, and then copy all files from patch, paste them in 1.2.0 core

(right is 1.2.2 patch, left is 1.2.0 core)

@pery It means the torrent is the fastest for downloading, the mirror link is second fastest.

1 Like

Thanks, I wound up downloading the Windows file and manually copying in all the new stuff. It turns out my Wine install is horrendously out of date on my Mac, and it crashes upon finishing a battle. But I also can’t find a quick way of updating wine, do you know of one?

I’m not familiar with mac, sorry :frowning:

No worries, I’ll work it out eventually. Cheers

How to use the utorrent thing. sorry I dont really know how to use utorrent (yes not a single clue on how to use it) but yes i have a utorrrent app

Just click the torrent link, and open it via Utorrent. After Utorrent says either “Download 100%”(or similar) or “Seeding” , right click, open file location. Then extract with 7zip or winzip, run Game.exe play.

Was there a change to how the game manages saves? Because I downloaded that Mac core after all, and copied in my .rxdata… except my save isn’t available. I’ve checked and my save file is definitely there, but when I launch the game it only lets me start New. And, if I start new and save the game, the save file isn’t showing up in the game folder either

EDIT: However if I close and reopen that New Game, there it reopens where I was - so it is saving somewhere

EDIT 2: However, it is using my X/Y gif sprites, so it is drawing from the correct graphics file - but I don’t know where it is saving

SOLVED: For some reason, after downloading Wine 1.8, the save files it uses are in “/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games” - it is not using the saved files in Insurgence home folder. Anyone know why?

@Sleepy, on Mac and merged from 1.2 --> 1.2.2, and I got an error. Merged many times before, just copied and replaced in the appropriate spot, and this is what came up.

You may need to do the 1.2.1 merging patch first then 1.2.2

Ran into a glitch where the short hair for girl’s does not show up in the battle animation. It becomes the girl’s long hair instead.

I’m not sure if you were aware of this when making this patch, but I downloaded it, merged the files and I am still in the middle of the bug I had faced yesterday in the spider event where after defeating the last ariados the screen gets stuck being centered on the middle of the forest. It’s not frozen, as I have tried restarting and I can still turn on autorun and save. Restoring backups didn’t help me all that much either… Any word on whether or not that’s being fixed?

I can’t download the file. I try every links but no one works. with Utorrent I only have " error 404 ".

Where is the 1.2.1 patch?

I downloaded the game no problem. My concern is I don’t know how to continue the game. I can’t get to Route 14 or Oranos Town from any location (can’t fine Route 14 after Route 13, and need Rock Climb from Helios City, which I do not know how to get.) Can someone please help me in how to continue the game after the newest download?

Did you try going to the Dragon Ruins and walking to the right?

I success download the game. I hurry up to discover every secrets you’ve had. Thanks to all the insurgence team for the game.

PS: After I start the game, there is a crash because " the script is taking to long ". But I just have it once. Now the game work without problem.

I will try doing that but I didn’t see it before. Thank you.

Update: I still cannot figure out how to go beyond the Dragon Ruins to get to get to Oranos Town. I tried going right at every which way but still no luck.

Update (2): I found a Hidden Grotto-like area I think is the way to go after extensive nook-and-cranny seraching. Thank you again.