[Update] Pokemon Insurgence 1.2.2

IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD THE “PATCH” VERSION, YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE DOWNLOADED A VERSION OF 1.2 ALREADY.

Patches

Pokemon Insurgence 1.2.2 Merging Patch - (no explicit folder instructions, designed for folder merging. Use the core links unless you know what that means, i ain’t helpin you. You also need 1.2.0 or 1.2.1 to do this first) -

Cores: Pokemon Insurgence 1.2.2 Windows (Core); Mirror; Torrent - probably fastest

Pokemon Insurgence 1.2.2 Mac (Core); Torrent Mirror

Changelog (these are changes since 1.2.0, which completed the game)

• Fixed getting trapped in Mission 6
  • Fixed crash when obtaining Delta B_____
  • Fixed the Challenge Championship being absolutely awful in so many ways
  • Fixed some bosses music being missing
  • Fixed a crash with hair in the Infernal base.
  • Fixed dying and respawning in the Dream Realm causing followers to disappear and inability to use mew abilities (if you had this, go and heal at a chansey to fix it)
  • Fixed inability to buy new backpacks or hair dyes
  • Fixed the GTS Warning crashing the game
  • Fixed 1-1 trading sometimes deshinifying Pokemon.
  • Made a couple bosses a little bit harder.
  • Fixed a freeze in the postgame reukra event.
  • It’s now more clear what happens when you dont have internet and check metrics.
  • Fixed crash in Sonata City.
  • Fixed soaring naked in the second region.
  • It’s more clear where to go after the Infernal Cult.
  • Fixed some Giratina bugs.
  • Added good music for Giratina.
  • Fixed some small surfing issues.
  • Fixed Goomy’s size
  • Fixed Delta D____'s ‘morph’
  • Fixed many small issues.
2 Likes

Fixed soaring naked in the second region.

Butt… why?

9 Likes

Ok it says I need patch 1.2.0 first

Where is that? Its not anywhere…

Googling it took to me to the reddit post you created titled 1.2.0 but the content described 1.1.7 and I already had 1.1.8

So I am very lost…

1 Like

Download the core instead of the patch.

1 Like

But I’ll lose all my progress.

On windows your save transfers automatically, and on mac you can manually transfer y moving your saves found in

Mac: Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence

Mac (El Capitan&Sierra): Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

2 Likes

Where is the merging patch for 1.2.0? The 1.2.2 merger requires 1.2.0 to already be installed, and I can’t find it. I’d rather not download the core, otherwise I have to work out all the files which need replacing. Can’t wait to play :smile:

I just saw the 4 latest posts, I’d loaded this page about half an hour ago, sorry. But I’d still prefer he merger because I’m using the X/Y graphics enhancements, and I’d rather not replace them all again

Well I dunno how to help you there. Sorry.

hello i have a question if you download only the core patch and not the launcher you can play the game bc i download only the torrent patch bc it was faster and my old save file crash all the time what should i do?

No worries, if a solution doesn’t pop up in the next hour or so I’ll do it the long way, its not a major hassle. I just think it might be good for others too to have the 1.2 patch still available

Also, the Mac Core download is horrendously slow so being able to download just the patch rather than the whole core would help a lot of people

lol im not stuck anymore but still cant leave the room

can some1 answer my question pls?

I have the same problem too, i tried download all the different versions, But the game just crashed when i tried to Go on my account.

I mean my save file

And also, How Do you merge the patch

I’m not exactly a professional but all of them are probably asleep, so I’ll try my best. First of al, do you have you save file (the .rxdata file) and the 3 back up saves stored somewhere?

1 Like

I’m probably dumb by saying this but what did it meant by [mirror] torrent - probably fast Sorry I’m not really familiar by this kinda things

A torrent file is used in utorrent (or any other torrenting software), to establish a link to a special kind of download, called file sharing - essentially its where everyone involved downloads and uploads the same file simultaneously, with everyone contributing to the downloading effort. The more people in it and uploading, the faster it goes. Because of this, it is much faster than just downloading from a download link. But it will require uTorrent or some other torrenting software to work.

Also, in case you look up “torrenting” and “file sharing” for more info, this specific torrent is not illegal, as it is not illegally obtained software distribution; its just a faster way of getting it out there

1 Like