Tips for beating East?

I’m struggling with east at the moment, i always get him down to 1-2 pokemon, usually his gliscor,altaria or Talonflame.

My team consists of

Rotom: lv 46 ominous wind,charge beam,electro ball,substitute Magnet held item

Delta Blastoise: Protect Rock Tomb, Aura Sphere, Dark pulse Delta Blastoisinite held item

Lucario: lv 44 reversal, return, aura sphere , rock tomb leftovers held item

Marowak: lv 44 Focus Energy, Thrash, bonemerang , rock tomb Thick Club held item

Typhlosion: lv 45 Lava Plume, rock tomb, Flame Charge, Swift, EXP Share

Delta Gallade: level 30 Nuzzle, Ice Shard, Rock tomb, double team

Also i have 88 pokedollars and nothing to resell. No potions or anything, Any tips?

Battle some wild pokemon and grind your team to about 2-3 levels. Do you have mega evolution?

Yes i do ive already tried grinding my team and my gallade is new. Any grinding spots in the wild?

What is blastoise’s level?

level 49

Any pokemon in the pc with fairy type?

No. I dont think you can get any fairy types that wouldnt be a hassle to train at my current situation

I could buy the marill egg from some guy but sadly it cost 2k

You definitely need to train gallade to lvl-40 or more…It is your only pokemon with super effective against dragons…

Ok thank you

No problem!:joy::joy:

Also if you need extra money, I suggest going to your DexNav and scrolling down to the trainers There is a trainer called “Elder Clint Eastwood” who only has a level 40 Electrode so you could use your Marowak to defeat it

Ok thanks.

Im having some trouble too!
My team is…
d.blastoise
lucario
gardnevoir
arcainine

and kingdra

Well, try not to necro old topics, and I would reccomend getting a Timid D. Ralts or a Dedenne(trust me on this one, used well I swept the entire gym. Not the best one for inexperienced players though.) Train the D. Ralts to become D. Gardevoir with BoltBeam and Cm, and you should be able to set up on Skarm and sweep.

Sadly, I accidentally fainted the D.ralts

You can trade someone.

If you don’t want to, just bring an electric type, a water type with an Ice move, and a Fairy type.

I got an amuara an ice and rock type that evolves into an amuaros with a base stat of 521
so is an amuaros fine?

1 Like