Tips for beating East?

arcanine is a sweep on skarm and blastoise takes out kingdra noivern is the hard part

1 Like

umm, Aurorus is too slow, bring a water type that has an Ice type move, or anything that doesn’t get hit supereffectively and at that point I believe you have Frost Breath/Icy Wind, the first of which will OHKO, the second will (maybe) slow it down enough for you do KO it with Icy Wind the next turn.

no need for icy wind it knows avalanche and has a focus sash on

Aurorus is a special attacker. What is its Nature, EVs, and IVs? It may not KO.

I got a plan on altaria, so Aurorus can learn encore I found out, And it always used work up at the beginning, so then I luanch a ton of aurora beams on it

1 Like

After encoring it

1 Like

After anilyqg
ating his team witch is ez

1 Like

I need help. I have a mega delta venusaur, a rotom, a typhlosion, a haxorus, a machoke and a gyarados, all in the mid 40’s. I start with d. venusaur and charge beam his skarmory. but the 90 accuracy messes me up. I either miss the first one, hit the second one, and then whirlwind screws my sp. atk, or I hit the first one, miss the second one and the same thing happens. if I do get 2 consecutive hits with both stat boosts, he full restores and I miss. He whirlwinds and then i have to bring out my venusaur again for his kingdra, but with dropped health (spikes and stealth rock). He focus energy’s and sweeps my team. If i kill it, and live with around half, noivern just sweeps me.

Please don’t revive old threads, and if you want help, I’ll help you if you make a new thread.