Team Suggestions

I’m looking for a good team with good type coverage and overall power. In the post-game and looking for a good team, I don’t mind using legendaries or delta pokemon. Not looking in particular to get a weather team or anything, but if it’s good then I might try it. Currently I’m using M-Kangaskhan and D. Volcarona ( This save originally started as a solo run with Delta Volcarona so I was able to get it before the postgame stuff ), with Moxie Gyarados and Lucario. I’m planning to completely revamp the team to whatever is best.

Everyone loves D. Snorlax which, IMO, is a very good mon as well

@PeterHolmes74 You mind taking this one? I can’t think atm.

1 Like

Do ou have any preference @KyIsTaken ? Like it being focused around a certain Pokémon? I could make you a weather team if you want, I got somme good Rain stuff avaliable and or a weatherless team that could blow past almost anything.

He’s got D. Volc, which is unique and his starter. Might be interesting to use a build around that as a Levitating Taunter.

1 Like

Not any preferred pokemon to be focused on in particular, just an all-around good team.

i love how you guys are like a tag team taking care of all team building related topics lmaoo

4 Likes

yes

Since you have D.Volcarona, might as well starts there.

So, there exist two prominent sets for D.Volcarona: Defensive and offensive. Both are pretty much straight forward by the name. The offensive set shine by its amazing coverage while the defensive set has very long staying power and still does decent damages. So, here are the sets:

Volcarona-Delta @ D.Volcarona Armor
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 Hp / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
-Corrode
-Dark Pulse
-Roost
-Toxic Spikes/Taunt

Volcarona-Delta @ D.Volcarona Armor / Life Orb / Choice Specs / Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Atk
Timid Nature