Stuck In A Tree In Holon Jungle

Has anyone found any way to fix this problem? Don’t want to have to restart the game again …

I am trying to fix it by using Rpgmaker and removing the tree… but I, probably, need the pbs file, which is hidden… I’m running out of options

I’m afraid I haven’t found anything either…So I am sadly restarting on another safe file. The one I have that is stuck in the tree is still here however.

I wont start another save, at least for now… Ive played, nearly, 70 hours, to reach that part… And the fun fact is that i had caught the delta, that is in the tree… I just passed from there by accident when i got stuck…

Mine’s the same situation…just happened to be passing by the tree after already catching the delta…and…now I’m stuck there

Can’t anyone report the bug to the devs? I tried but it won’t let me and I especially created a profile just to do so

So… is there any way to get out of that stupid tree? I am also stuck there.

If anyone knows how to solve this glitch, please help!

i am dissapointed. really? nobody can at least reply with something like: You can’t fix this glitch. or how to solve it?? ok. I see the devs don’t really care about this glitch.

Load up a backup like this, assuming you didn’t save at least 3 times. If you did, you’re actually done for. Also, you probably should have made a new thread rather than reviving this one, which hasn’t seen activity in over 5 months.

1 Like

Yeah I have the same problem and have gone to my saved files and it comes up with these files!

Could someone please tell me what to do from here?

Follow the guide normally. Your computer will only use internet explorer when opening the .rxdata files, but you shouldn’t be running them as executables. Just rename a backup to the same thing as the main file (`Game.rxdata’) and you should be moved back a couple of save states, hopefuly before you got stuck.

OK, That still doesn’t make any scene. Could you please be more specific?

Rename one of the backups for the first save file. Your computer will only open it in internet explorer, but there shouldn’t be a point where you have to run it like an application. The game will simply read it based on where it’s located and what it’s named.

Wait So Rename One Of The Back-up Files To A Random Number And Delete The Other 2?

You may want to keep them in case the first backup you try fails. The number on each one determines how far back they are, in case you saved multiple times. If they’re unneeded, they will automatically be overwritten.

So Where It Says “Save_0_Backup_1” I wanna change that to “Save_0_Backup_10” and name the other two 11 and 12?

No. That just makes it unread and doesn’t do anything to the game, letting it create new backups while they just… sit there. If you want to load them, rename them to game.rxdata. Which one you rename depends how far back you go.

P.S: If you saved more than 3 times while stuck, you’re stuck.

So Rename The 3rd Backup game.rxdata

If you wish to go back 3 save states, yes.