Struggling with "nyx the forgotten one"

ok so i ran into nyx without even knowing that she was there.i tried to defeat her but she kicks my ass every time.since i didnt know that she was there i went unprepared. i soft reseted 13 tymes . still cant beat her(i knew about her battling style from discord) . she just keep defeating me

this is my team now

D.CHARIZARD: lunar cannon,phantom force,sludge bomb,outrage
D.GRENINJA:energy ball,solar beam,overheat,blastburn(i am not statisfied by these moves)
LUCARIO: calm mind,dragon pulse,aura sphere,close combat
D.GARDEVOIR:dazzling beam,thunder,thunderbolt,blizzard
TYRANITAR:hyper beam,payback,stone edge,earthquake
MEW:barrier,zen headbutt,dazzling gleam,psychic

most of the moves are not statisfying
and the items (d.charizadite,leftovers,focus band,life orb,ttar armor,choice scarf) respectively
need tips on pokemon change and the items

thx

2 Likes

Ehhhh, your team movesets really suck, they need lots of changes

3 Likes

thats what i came here for!! lol

2 Likes

Delta Charizard should have:
Shadow Ball
Dragon Pulse/Meteor
Flamethrower/Sludge Bomb
Whatever coverage except lunar cannon

Delta Gardevoir:
Ice Beam
ThunderBolt
EarthPower/Double Team
Calm Mind/Coverage move

TTar:
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Crunch
Ice Punch/Thunder Punch/Fire Punch

Mew:
Psychic
Nasty Plot
Shadow Ball / Energy ball/FlashCannon/Flamethrower
Ice Beam/whatever coverage

Lucario:
Aura Sphere
Calm Mind/Nasty Plot
Shadow Ball
Vacuum Wave/ Flash Cannon/ Whatever coverage

Delta Gren:
Flamethrower
Energy Ball
Will O Wisp
Don’t really know what else lol

2 Likes

Well, with the right Delta Gardevoir set, you shouldn’t have much problem. I’ll do an in-deapth alanysis anyway since I like to do that.

D.Charizard
Ghost and Dark have really redondant coverage, they hit the same types for supper effective damage. Because Mega Delta Charizard have much more Special Attack then Attack, you should focus on special attack only.

Stats zard

I suggest you use Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb and Dragon Pulse.

D.Greninja

Have only one move per STAB (Same Type Attack Bonus). In your case, Energy Ball and Everheat/Flamethrower. Then, use coverage such as Sucker Punch and Focus Blast or using utility moves like Spikes or Will-O-Wisp.

Lucario

Choose either Special or Physical, he can run both.

Physical:
-Close Combat
-Iron Head
-Extreme Speed
-Swords Dance

Special:
-Nasty Plot
-Aura Sphere / Focus Blast
-Flash Canon
-Vaccum Wave

D.Gardevoir

Two words: Choice Scarf. That way, it outspeed any unboosted Pokémon. It only needs those two moves to be successfull.
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam

Then, add Dazzling Gleam / Moonblast and Earth Power.

Tyranitar

If there is one thing I learned, it is to never use recharge turn attack. Especially if that hyper beam come from:
stats

Stone Edge is a viable move. Rock Slide is weaker but has more accury. Then, Crunch as dark STAB and Earthquake + Fire Punch / Dragon Dance.

Mew

GiaPeNew did a good set.

If you need help on EV spread or anything else, tell me!

3 Likes

One thing. Shadow ball on Lucario can be used over Vacuum Wave or Flash Cannon for perfect coverage. Also:

Sounds like the best move ever! :wink:

You can also run physical Mew, depending on it’s nature and stats. Why don’t you send Mew’s stats and the TMs you have, and I’ll take a look.

5 Likes

Screenshot (93) Screenshot (94) Screenshot (95) Screenshot (96) Screenshot (97) Screenshot (98)
@ezlaturbo

1 Like

thx and can you say about what all ev’s should be maxed on
d.charizard.lax nature
d gardevoir.rash
tyranitar.relaxed
mew.sassy
lucario . hasty
d.greninja.modest nature

@PeterHolmes74

2 Likes

@poke. This is a inverse table. This will be helpful. Just follow this.

4 Likes

Sassy boost SpD at the cost of speed, not the best nature. You can run a Calm Mind set to set up on Special attackers, like Cm, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, and Shadow Ball, or replace some of those for Thunderbolt, Sludge Wave/Bomb, Twave or Surf. I believe Nature power becomes Draco Meteor in space, which the Throne might be considered, but you would have to test. You can run a physical set, though it will be lacking as you don’t have many good moves. However, you need more physical attackers as you only have one, Ttar, unless Lucario is physical, which is slightly worse than it’s special side. For a physical set, run Flame Charge, Return/Secret Power, Drain Punch, Aerial Ace/Fly.

3 Likes

so this is what i came up with
D.charizard:sludgebomb,shadow ball,dragon pulse,flame thrower
D.gardevoir:ice beam ,tunderbolt,earth power,calm mind
D.greninja:energyball,overheat,will o wisp,hazard.
Ttar:crunch,stone edge,earthquake,Dragon dance.
lucario: (going with physical) close combat,sword dance,extreme speed,iron head(should i go for the special)

any more changes will be appreciated

4 Likes

Nah, that’s fine. just don’t forget mew.

1 Like

can this team be used against the league

@ezlaturbo
(if it is good i can use it against the E4

2 Likes

Honestly, this team is not very well built, and could be much better. If you want, I can help you build a team based off your mons or a particular favorite.

Same goes for me. You could even ask both of us and choose the one you prefer, if I don’t do accidentally bullcrap.

yes no problemo . u can help me with team building (i dont have any personal favourite but i want greninja or lucario )
@PeterHolmes74. @ezlaturbo

(btw @poke is one of my old account .so same guy here)

2 Likes