Stone Hunting Shop: Hackers Begone!

Hey, are you free to trade? ^^

The Blastoisinite is ready. 3 IV stones

3 stones.

Yes I am. Should we have a certain trading time? I’m available weekdays from 6-7 PM EST and all day weekends.

i need eevite stone…just ping me for trade when youre ready…:v:

I think I’ll pass for the stone, it looks like our time zones aren’t compatible at all, and I don’t really need the Altarianite, so, trade with the guy who asked it just after me ^^

the guy was a hacker https://forums.p-insurgence.com/t/stone-hunting-shop-hackers-begone/11979/102?u=happy

how much for a eevite?

@MassyLight10 is there going to be a d.dodrio event i saw it in thesuzerain twitter

It’ll be available in the next update

is it only female(judged by it’s looks) Btw where were you?

Question–@cow538 whats so special about a smeargle?

Where did I say a smeargle was this special?

no i wrote @Cow538 cause i’m asking u thy question

Oh okay… Well Smeargle’s can learn any set of four moves so they’re good for breeding egg moves and catching Pokémon and various teams

Are you the same person as Hex_Master, Pichacha and Whynut?

He can’t reply. Banned. He has no reason to tell the truth either.

are you still open? if you are, i’ll give 6 stones for delta blastoisinite and regular venusaurite. I have no problem throwing in a bred mon or two as a tip if theres something you want. Also, I can send my trainer card if you want, since you seem to be having issues for some reason. if you want any of, all 5 IV: froakie with ice beam/grass knot/toxic spikes blaziken (defensive) with swords dance/baton pass mawile with swords dance and sucker punch ive also got a nice offensive stunfisk with EP and SB tell me

@Nilknarf just to remind you if you miss my message…:blush:

Gotcha. You’re on the waiting list.