Stone Hunting Shop: Hackers Begone!

The screen turn black as it waits for the other person to type your name and send your request Also, just a suggestion, typing replies via is kinda inconvenient as the you both have to start scrolling more and more to say messages nor will the other person get a notification when you type something new.

I’m telling you, your name doesn’t exist. Also, I can’t help but be suspicious. You joined 30 minutes ago and immediately posted on my thread. Kind of like you knew you were looking for it. Then you gave me with a username that doesn’t exist. Explanations? I’ve had 2 hackers in the 3 days. If this doesn’t pertain to you, I’m sorry, I’m just paranoid.

Do this in discord it’s easier

And the username Whynut exists, try that one?

I sent a request, try now Sorry about that It’s glitching, try again?

So you were a hacker…

Hey, are you free to trade? ^^

The Blastoisinite is ready. 3 IV stones

3 stones.

Yes I am. Should we have a certain trading time? I’m available weekdays from 6-7 PM EST and all day weekends.

i need eevite stone…just ping me for trade when youre ready…:v:

I think I’ll pass for the stone, it looks like our time zones aren’t compatible at all, and I don’t really need the Altarianite, so, trade with the guy who asked it just after me ^^

the guy was a hacker https://forums.p-insurgence.com/t/stone-hunting-shop-hackers-begone/11979/102?u=happy

how much for a eevite?

@MassyLight10 is there going to be a d.dodrio event i saw it in thesuzerain twitter

It’ll be available in the next update

is it only female(judged by it’s looks) Btw where were you?

Question–@cow538 whats so special about a smeargle?

Where did I say a smeargle was this special?

no i wrote @Cow538 cause i’m asking u thy question