Stone Hunting Shop: Hackers Begone!

wait game has crash

OK. Iā€™ll even give you a 5 IV griafarig with egg moves. Only reason being the bad IV is HP :slight_smile:

lets go now

Name?

sorry forgot about it WHY>> yours?

Mine is Nilknarf

lets go then?

On your go

goā€¦

nowā€¦ your not online what did you type? when i type your name it goes black again yup thats correct but when i write yours it goes black or crash lets see now

cool you guys are scary man iā€™m saying it again you guys are scary plus thank you :joy: cyan caravan i reached metchi town i wanted the mega stone before helios cause you get the rest after 1.1.8 since i joined now and then 23 hour shit happened so i have to write every thing here whatā€™s name on discord?

Your name doesnā€™t exist

I am online, your name does not exist

I typed WHY>>

Send a request now

It still says your name doesnā€™t exist.
Thatā€™s the correct name, yes?

The screen turn black as it waits for the other person to type your name and send your request Also, just a suggestion, typing replies via is kinda inconvenient as the you both have to start scrolling more and more to say messages nor will the other person get a notification when you type something new.

Iā€™m telling you, your name doesnā€™t exist. Also, I canā€™t help but be suspicious. You joined 30 minutes ago and immediately posted on my thread. Kind of like you knew you were looking for it. Then you gave me with a username that doesnā€™t exist. Explanations? Iā€™ve had 2 hackers in the 3 days. If this doesnā€™t pertain to you, Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m just paranoid.

Do this in discord itā€™s easier

And the username Whynut exists, try that one?

I sent a request, try now Sorry about that Itā€™s glitching, try again?

So you were a hackerā€¦