Sleepy's Shop v2.0

Awesome, thanks a lot!

I already got the pokerus now, but thanks anyways!

Sureā€¦ i gone spend the entire day playing, i wait for you in the in the discord. im using the same name and photo

Couldnā€™t find you yesterday or today online on discord :confused:

Would you be interested in Shiny Charizard http://i.imgur.com/MfGjyJa.png without the megastone? and what are you willing to offer for it if interested

On now sleepy, i will try to stay on in here and discord

Are you online now? Iā€™ll be online on discord for another 2 hours.

Do you still have the cyndaquil to trade? would you be interested in a shiny golem or clefkey?

I have the parents and Iā€™m willing to breed them for either shiny, along with others from the list for the second shiny as well.

I will take the cyndaquil and I will offer my shiny golem. Is there anytime frame for when you want to trade?

What nature do you want for the cyndaquil? You want only the cyndaquil and do you want it EV trained?

Cause this is what I offer for a shiny pokemon :stuck_out_tongue: [quote] 1 EV trained 5IV pokemon with Egg moves (Of your choice, willing to train upto lvl 50 if requested) plus 1 IV stone (or) 3 level 1 pokemon with 5IV and Egg moves plus 2 IV stones[/quote]

I should be free to trade in about 12 hours from now. Iā€™ll leave a reply here when the pokemon are ready.

Also, if this is your first time trading in insurgence, Guide to online features in Pokemon Insurgence

Edit: Is there any specific level you want it at?

timid/modest nature should be fine, no need for EV training or leveling because I can do it on my own. The moveset mentioned on your post is fine. Iā€™m an easy going trader lol

Edit: since itā€™ll be level 1 does that mean I can request 2 more?

Okay, I can do that. And yeah, you can request two more.

I can breed both timid as well as modest, do you have any preference among the two?

I would like these two as well then: Admant Damp(HA) Mudkip with Toxic and Waterfall. Jolly Technician Scyther with Roost, Brick Break and U-turn

Timid is more preferable on the cyndaquil

So, just to confirm,

[quote]* Timid Flash Fire(HA) Cyndaquil with Extrasensory, Flame Burst and Fire Blast.

• Impish/Adamant/Jolly Technician Scyther with Roost, Brick Break and U-turn.
  • Admant Damp(HA) Mudkip with Toxic and Waterfall.
  • The above three level 1 pokes with 5IVs plus two IV stones [/quote] in exchange for your shiny golem right?

Iā€™ll let you know when all three are ready.

Yes sir thank you

1 Like

Iā€™ll be on discord til 1 AM est. If more time is needed let me know so we can set up for monday

Oh. Didnā€™t know you were est. You wouldnā€™t be available around 12:30 PM to 01:30 PM your time would you? If not, I can try to come before 1 AM your time, though itā€™s doubtful. Theyā€™re ready btw. http://imgur.com/a/0MdBv

Not today 12:30. Letā€™s shoot for 1 am est!