Sleepy's Shop v2.0

I’ll be able to trade between 22:30 - 23:30 in UTC+05:30 timezone.

Can you trade now?

I’m free to trade for the next hour.

Can I have Adamant Ditto with pokerus? :grin:

Sure. You’re Sato Ryu on discord right? I’ll ping you after the ditto is ready, most likely within 10 minutes.

Alright. thank you

what do you want in return?

Uh, Bronzor?

Edit: Trade complete.

Hey! New in the community, started playing the game two days ago (nuzloke,hard mode) STILL ONE BADGE ): i finded one shinny buizel whit jolly nature. i will accept anything coll whit some good iv but not broken (the game need to stay in hard mode right u.u?)

I can get you pokemon with good IVs, how many perfect IVs do you want in each pokemon and what pokemon do you want?

One shiny beldum whit useful iv will be almost perfect… no need for any specific nature or move set of course

But we live in the real world and this is really hard to make it work so…

One beldum (sassy) and one torchic (lonely) whit perfect iv(5-6) about the move set be creative… .

Are you willing to trade with me, and return the mons? I need to move between files. Also, please tell me if I need to delete this. I am new to the forums.

Sorry, I’m not willing to trade shiny beldum for shiny buizel. Also,could you explain what you want for “creative moveset”? Because my creativity is around 0.

I can breed them to be 5-6 IVs but the moveset isn’t really obvious…

Forget about the move set… i NEED my beldum ): (torchic is a must)

Okay, I’ll let you know when they are ready.

Sure, ping me on discord?

They are ready. Would you be able to trade in around 23 hours from the time of this reply?

Is it still possible to get the Pokerus?

Yup, would you be able to trade in around 14-15 hours from now? I’ll leave a reply here when I’m online.