Sleepy's Shop v2.0

40 hours?

Donā€™t lie.

Iā€™ve been breeding for a shiny vulpix with HA and egg moves since October 28th 2015. From then till now, I only did not try for it for 3 weeks in between due to reasons. Though I encountered two different shinies when I was breeding/hunting for trades in between -_- Some people have all the luckā€¦

As for IV stone offer, at one point, yes. I even mentioned it was a limited time offer in the post. The reason why I did not respond to your gastly for IV stone deal was because I stopped accepting them more than a day before. Else, Iā€™d have accepted/declined your offer. You also offered delta avalugg, delta gardevoir, blastosinite and iv stones when I did not have any of them in my requests.

Yeah, i would be forever greatful if you bred a Jolly Adaptibility Corphish, If i get Adamant delta snorunt/glalie, since im really have no intrest in using it! How long do you think the breeding will take (Im not trying to rush just curious)

Also, is therea reason why you havent gotten your hands on one yet (Snorunt/glalie)? Is it really hard to catch?

Sure, I could breed one :)

Though only time Iā€™m 90% sure that Iā€™ll be free to trade is around 12 hours from now and 22:50 hours from now, i.e. around 11:00 and 22:00 in utc+05:30 timezone. Would you be able to make it either of those two times?

Well, not really. Itā€™s located in Hekate Town but most of my runs have been for specific purposes(for the other mega stones mainly) and itā€™s a froslass on my main save. Itā€™s not that difficult to catch but requires you to have tesserect which is obtained only after completeing 1.1.

1 Like

Ah, okay, ill farm for it when i go to my dads house, where my main save file is. Also, i can make anytime really

So, we trade like in 12 hours? i think i read it correctly xD

Okay, thank you :smile: Iā€™ll be on discord during both times. It wonā€™t take too long to breed, around 20 minutes max to reset for 5 IVs, just that Iā€™m not free to trade, sorry.

p.s. If you already know how to trade, then ignore this. If you donā€™t know how to trade, Guide to online features in Pokemon Insurgence

Mkay, thanks! pm me whenever your free to trade, im flexible. ill probably be awake for like 15 more hours, so we have a long time window :smiley:

No PMs regarding trades whatsoever, itā€™s a rule. But Iā€™ll be on discord for next hour.

Edit: trade complete.

Iā€™m just curious how you can get Nidoran with Ice Beam and Sludge Bomb. Been trying to figure it out for a while now but I canā€™t quite find it. Can you give me a hint? :wink: Maybe the name of the male parent.

You can take Smeargle, teach it the two moves and breed it with nidoran.

Omg Iā€™m so dumb never thought of that thanks. :smiley: Turns out Smeargle can be more than a Pokemon catcher. :wink:

Yup, a lot more :stuck_out_tongue:

(ignore the last 3)

modest nature ditto and adamant nature ditto

Sorry,only one ditto per person. Which nature do you want? Can you catch a Braixen in return for the ditto?

modest then

im ready

can i get a carvanha jolly nature

modest nature ditto please i got braixen

Okay, can you come to discord in about 5 hours from now?

I cant it will be 11pm if itā€™s 5 hour from now