Sleepy's Shop v2.0

Yup, One IV stone for each?

OK, are u online right now ?

I canā€™t trade now, and I still have to breed them. Would you be able to trade in either 10 or 23 hours from now? Iā€™ll be on discord at that time.

OK, just message me hereā€¦ iā€™ll go online whenever you ready to trade. iā€™ll try online 10 hours from now on

Hey, so i am interested in the Corphish (but i have nothing good so rip.) But, why does it have kinda weird moves? Waterfall instead of crabhammer, Dragon dance instead of Swords dance and superpower instead of a dark move like Night slash or Knock off? Not trying to be rude, just curious. Also, since i basically am a pokemon noob to EVā€™s and IVā€™s (I really only play Showdown, so thats why) What would be an okay offer for it without trying to sound cheap?

@Endammus True, all of those might be better for competitive. The corphish was bred sometime around January/February 2015, quite soon after the game was released. Iā€™m not sure why but aqua jet+superpower+dragon dance corphish were in high demand(for trading) at that time. Maybe for ingame teams? Anyways, someone offering a shiny (I forgot what pokemon it was) wanted this specific moveset because they didnā€™t believe that suze would add a HM replacement for waterfall as well. Even though the flashlight and rocket boots were available at that time.

And all those moves you mentioned are level up moves. Personally, that isnā€™t as satisfactory as breeding something with four egg moves. It was fun trying to figure out chains when only males were able to pass down egg moves. The females being able to pass down egg moves was added sometime around 1.1.4 or 1.1.5.

To be honest, Iā€™m not really looking for anything other than shiny pokemon or an adamant natured delta snorunt/glalie. But if you really want, I could breed and trade you a level one corphish with your choice of nature and ability for free this one time.

And as for the EVā€™s and IVā€™s, read this? http://p-insurgence.com/FAQ/mechanics.html
If you donā€™t understand or have further questions, feel free to ask :)

@delta_dude riiiight, thatā€™s why you kept offering iv stones(when they were not requested), and offered that modest delta avalugg? Iā€™ll be completely honest, unless youā€™re offering a shiny pokemon and come online to discord, Iā€™m not going to trade with you. Thereā€™s really nothing else you can offer me, sorry.

40 hours?

Donā€™t lie.

Iā€™ve been breeding for a shiny vulpix with HA and egg moves since October 28th 2015. From then till now, I only did not try for it for 3 weeks in between due to reasons. Though I encountered two different shinies when I was breeding/hunting for trades in between -_- Some people have all the luckā€¦

As for IV stone offer, at one point, yes. I even mentioned it was a limited time offer in the post. The reason why I did not respond to your gastly for IV stone deal was because I stopped accepting them more than a day before. Else, Iā€™d have accepted/declined your offer. You also offered delta avalugg, delta gardevoir, blastosinite and iv stones when I did not have any of them in my requests.

Yeah, i would be forever greatful if you bred a Jolly Adaptibility Corphish, If i get Adamant delta snorunt/glalie, since im really have no intrest in using it! How long do you think the breeding will take (Im not trying to rush just curious)

Also, is therea reason why you havent gotten your hands on one yet (Snorunt/glalie)? Is it really hard to catch?

Sure, I could breed one :)

Though only time Iā€™m 90% sure that Iā€™ll be free to trade is around 12 hours from now and 22:50 hours from now, i.e. around 11:00 and 22:00 in utc+05:30 timezone. Would you be able to make it either of those two times?

Well, not really. Itā€™s located in Hekate Town but most of my runs have been for specific purposes(for the other mega stones mainly) and itā€™s a froslass on my main save. Itā€™s not that difficult to catch but requires you to have tesserect which is obtained only after completeing 1.1.

1 Like

Ah, okay, ill farm for it when i go to my dads house, where my main save file is. Also, i can make anytime really

So, we trade like in 12 hours? i think i read it correctly xD

Okay, thank you :smile: Iā€™ll be on discord during both times. It wonā€™t take too long to breed, around 20 minutes max to reset for 5 IVs, just that Iā€™m not free to trade, sorry.

p.s. If you already know how to trade, then ignore this. If you donā€™t know how to trade, Guide to online features in Pokemon Insurgence

Mkay, thanks! pm me whenever your free to trade, im flexible. ill probably be awake for like 15 more hours, so we have a long time window :smiley:

No PMs regarding trades whatsoever, itā€™s a rule. But Iā€™ll be on discord for next hour.

Edit: trade complete.

Iā€™m just curious how you can get Nidoran with Ice Beam and Sludge Bomb. Been trying to figure it out for a while now but I canā€™t quite find it. Can you give me a hint? :wink: Maybe the name of the male parent.

You can take Smeargle, teach it the two moves and breed it with nidoran.

Omg Iā€™m so dumb never thought of that thanks. :smiley: Turns out Smeargle can be more than a Pokemon catcher. :wink:

Yup, a lot more :stuck_out_tongue:

(ignore the last 3)

modest nature ditto and adamant nature ditto

Sorry,only one ditto per person. Which nature do you want? Can you catch a Braixen in return for the ditto?