Sleepy’s Shop v3.0

Leave moderation to moderators, please.

Sure, I’ll let you know when they’re ready.

Hi Sleepy, I´m new here and unfamiliar with trading. Would you want to give me one of your Freebies (Jolly Ditto with Pokerus) so I can get a little experience? I would even trade you something not-terrible =)

@Cybervico http://imgur.com/a/WwoR0 They’re ready. When will you be free to trade?

@Lex Sure. Could you trade me a wooper or remoraid or shroomish in return for the ditto? When will you be free to trade?

I should have a 5IV (basically 4IV since one is in Sp.A.), adamant shroomish with bullet seed somewhere. You can have it if you want.

I would be free to trade in 8-9 hours.

@Cybervico Wait, you’re offering a shiny machoke just for me to level up two pokemon to 25 and 30? That’s kinda unfair for you.

@Lex I already have a shroomish with egg moves, the one you give will just sit in my pc forever, replacing the already available ordinary one in the living dex. It doesn’t need to be good IVs or egg moves lol. Basically a trashmon of my preference, that’s it :stuck_out_tongue:

But I’ll be asleep in 8-9 hours from now, that’s around 2 am my time.

You’re offline on discord?

I was just walking around and a jolly Ditto appeared. So I don´t really need one anymore. Is that a problem?

It’s not a problem. Someone else might ask for one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can I have the jolly ditto pls edit: I actually just caught one. Is a synchronise adamant ralts ok?

Sure. When will you be available to trade?

Edit: Trade complete.

I got a shiny Electabuzz.

What can I get for that?

Do you want IV stones for it?

@A_Wild_Noob_Appeared I can offer nine.

For the electabuzz, I can offer any one of the following options in exchange;

• 3 level 1 pokemon with 5IV and Egg moves plus 2 IV stones.

• 5 level 1 pokemon with 5IV and Egg moves and no IV stones.

• 1 EV trained 5IV pokemon with Egg moves (Of your choice, willing to train upto lvl 50 if requested) plus 1 IV stone.

• 2 EV trained 5IV pokemon and no IV stones if you don’t care about Egg moves.

• 4 IV stones.

• 1 level 1 pokemon with 5IV and Egg moves and one Level 70 catcher smeagle/gallade with nature, ability and moveset of your choice plus 1 IV stone.

Note: If you prefer heart scales or PP UPs to IV stones for the above options, please specify it. If you want a different pokemon(other than the ones mentioned) feel free to ask.

I would like -Skarmory (Impish, Sturdy) -Togepi (Timid) -Growlithe (Jolly) -Buneary (Jolly) -Hippopotas

with 5IV level 1 in exchange for the shiny. I also want Pokerus on one of them (doesn’t matter which one).

Trading name: AWildNoob

I am available from around 4:00 PM to 9:30 PM Eastern Standard Time on weekdays and around 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on weekends.

I’m not too sure if I’ll be able to trade around 9pm your time. If I can’t trade in approximately 10-11 hours from now, maybe after 9am your time on Saturday?

Edit: Wait, which buneary?

Jolly Buneary with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, and Power-up Punch. 9:00 PM today and Saturday are both fine.

Hey sleepy could i get the 2 ditto, 1 adamant 1 modest, and 2 synchronize ralts 1 adamant 1 modest along with HA Dragonair (you can find it in a friend safari i think) and the sentret and could one of those mons come with pokerus and sorry about sounding greedy and you can say no but i am not in a position to obtain any of these because all my pokemon are bad i only have story mode pokemon so i would appreciate it if you could trade those to me so i can start breeding some decent mons. Thanks

Okay, I still have yet to breed the buneary. And I meant after 9:00 AM your time on saturday since don’t think I’ll be able to make it around 9 PM. Would you be available then(9:00 AM)?

Edit: @A_Wild_Noob_Appeared (I should be available between 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM your time on saturday.)