Sleepy’s Shop v3.0

Oh, the shinies are only for the bred pokemon. The freebies are free.[quote=“Sleepy, post:1, topic:7520”] Freebies:

• A ralts/abra with synchronize ability and nature of your choice ,maximum two per person.

• A freshly caught ditto(please specify if you want hidden ability) nature of your choice ,maximum two per person.

• Pokerus

• Jolly sentret with Frisk ability and the move covet(Helps for stealing wild held items) ,one per person.

• Any hidden ability or 3rd slot pokemon ,one per person.

• Kecleon (That 1% encounter rate)

[/quote]

You can pick any or all of the ones above. Pokerus doubles the EVs gained, it makes EV training easier.

what do you reccomend

Just take all of them

i can?

Just ask sleepy on discord lol

is she there

She is there

Could I have a adamant and jolly synchronizer? Could I also please get pokerus?

Yes to all three @Milo. When will you be available to trade?

@MeowCat Will you be able to trade sometime in the next 2 hours? Edit: Just realized that you never specified which freebies you want.

1 Like

I’ll be on discord for the next 2 hours

Okay.

Edit: Trade complete.

I have a shiny Serperior (sadly not with Hidden Ability) and might be interested in that Sludge Bomb Foongus in exchange. I just would like to know how exactly it got that Sludge Bomb since it´s neither in his learnset nor an egg-move. Is there a way I don´t know? Since If it was not acquired “legally” I wouldn´t really want it.

In pokemon insurgence, tm moves can be passed down by breeding

Well, now i´m partly happy and partly sad. Happy because I didn´t know that (thanks megastone for that information!) and sad because I thought this Foongus was something very special =(

In that case I won´t need it anymore. But I´ll check out if I find something else.

You’re too lucky :frowning:

Two shinies in one day and the only one I’ve found is the EV trainer’s

What technique did you use? Did you soft.reset or something?

How many chains and soft resets did it take for each?

@Cybervico @cow538 keep it trade related, this is sleepy’s trading shop.

Wouldn’t it have been easier to hunt for quilava in a friend safaris? Then you can get a good nature too

We’re bumping the thread for her lesss

Are you sure you want only three? The 3 level 1 pokemon with 5IV and Egg moves plus 2 IV stones option is for each shiny.