Shinylockes are...Soulcrushing esp .when lost

hey bogas do you have to hunt the legendaries or you catch/kill them? (if caught then, released/ boxed)

yo aren can u help me transfer some mons

sure but whats the reward?

jk jk its obviously a free service

anyways i might be free at 9pm est, that good w/ you @IndianAnimator ?

… i will try

alr if i cant do it i’ll tell you and my brother might do it

ok…

1 Like

What would be the point of catching the legendaries if they aren’t shiny?

The point would be that they would either shiny hunt them and get cool shiny legendarys or just catch them and not use them. Who know what they’ll do

i dont HAVE to hunt them. im actually going to run/release all my legends(assuming theyre not shiny ofc). the only legend i will hunt is genesect and maybe victini and the lake guardians but nothing else

1 Like

The lake guardian shinies are kind of bland

true, but im hunting them not for theyre cool looks but because theyre SUPER RARE. i mean, more ppl have shiny ufi than the lake guardians

Please do Regirock and Regigigas? Latis are pretty cool, though Regirock is cooler. Shiny Rayquaza is more common, but still super cool. Shiny Giratina is a pain to hunt tho… Life and Bacon are pretty cool along with Zygarde, probably the best shinies for a trio. I mean, the Delta Regis are kinda hard to tell other than Registeel, but pretty cool, D. Meloetta is hard to tell unless you have the normal right next to it. D. Hoopa looks really nice, like a buff D. Petlil(Fairy).

Im not gonna hunt ALL of them. Zygarde… maybe. Not rly into life and bacon tbh

you should bring a false swiper w/ damp or something ESPECIALLY for the lake guardians (tho you are way farther in the game then i am)

i can just chuck shiny balls?

1 Like

oh yea lol

theyre only 10k. thats cheap for a smth like a master ball

wow you must be really rich to call that cheap, i can’t even afford a poketaxi