Shiny Hunt Service

Ok. I already have the Tyranitar. Do you mind if I start to hunt Garchomp after dealing with the current trades?

Sure that works. I’ll give venusaurite too for a weavile hunted.

And could you please post a picture of your trainer card as well when you have time

Sure. I’ll post it with the shinies screenshots when I’m done with them.

Thank you for this service, btw

do you want my offer or should i offer something else?

Which megastones you have?

i can hunt for megas too

If you haven’t found the lampent already, could you make it timid nature? I can send a timid synchronizer if you need it

From what you listed, I only interested in the megastones, but you have to say which one you have.

Alright cool thanks for clearing that up. I’m in australia and it’s 6 in the morning and i have to go to school so i can probably trade around this time once the pokemon are ready. Also the save file with my Charizardite is not the file i want my Eevee to go to, so it would be nice if you could trade the eevee to my main save.

I found it, but it’s not timid. But I can try to find a timid one, if you don’t mind waiting a little more.

currently i have none of those but i can hunt for one as long as you keep that stone free. i cant give the mystery gift ones but just say which one you want and ill try and hunt for it. will you accept any of my offers?

If you haven’t gotten my garchomp and weavile yet I would like them both jolly

I can wait if you can find it. Thanks for the service!

Also if you haven’t gotten my Eevee yet i would prefer male however if you found a female il take it i just would prefer male

i can trade you a spiritombite for a shiny hunt. i can add in a 6iv froakie too

Regenerator bold

Sheer Force adamant

Immunity adamant

Immunity impish

Why spiritombite is really easy to get

because its one of the ones they want

Well I think they dont know that it’s easy to get