Shiny Hunt Service

@Emperor so, what do you say?

Request: Shiny Staryu

Offer: 5IV (minus Special Attack) Careful Sableye (HA) with Will-O-Wisp and Recover 4IV (minus Attack and Speed) Bold Chansey with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy 5IV (minus Special Attack) Adamant Spiritomb (HA) with Will-O-Wisp and Pain Split

If you want a different nature or for me to fill those missing IVs I can do so easily. However, those stats typically are not used in competitive battles. Sableye and Chansey are already EV trained with standard sets, but you can change them if you want. If you don’t want these, I have other competitive Pokemon as well.

I Don’t know if you will accept but i can get you the munchlax and the charizardite Y for a shiny Eevee and a shiny froakie/frogadier/greninja. I also might be able to get the delta ralts if you wanna hunt me a shiny honedge.I haven’t read the posts so i don’t know if you have traded for anything so idk if you will accept but reply if you are interested :slight_smile:

Just read the post and i know you got your munchlax so i will hunt the jolly ralts for my froakie. deal? Also i am not gonna trade until you have my shiny(s) and also i am gonna get the ralts and the charizardite Y on a different save file so i want you to trade them to my main save file. I already have the charizardite Y and il hunt the ralts when you reply saying you will accept or not. Thanks.

I think I’m giving him the ralts

Ah crap :frowning: Why do you have to take all the trades cow, oh well. Hopefully i can get my Eevee at least

i can trade you either one shiny, a megastone or a 6iv dratini or froakie with protean and timid for some trading services. it doesnt have egg moves the both of them. i can also trade the delta wooper

I’m having some connection issues with my internet due to bad weather. As soon this is fixed, I will start doing the trades. Some of the shinies already were found. Please, be patient.

do you want to accept my offer?

Sorry to hear about that. Am i getting a Shiny Eevee for my Charizardite Y?

I’d like to know if you’ve found my shinies so I can do my end of the deal.

Could you please tell me?

Could you tell all of us if you accept our offers? It seems to be creating confusion for a lot of people.

Dayday’s Delta Wooper for Shiny Eevee megastone’s Modest Delta Bulbasaur+Delta Squirtle for Shiny Doublade+Lampent A_Wild_Noob_Appeared’s Sableye+Chansey+Spiritomb for Shiny Staryu DeltaDragon’s Charizardite Y for Shiny Eevee

I will appear in the next few days with the screenshots and so we can finally finish the deals. I am very sorry for my absence here. I wasn’t expecting such rainy days here.

Cow538, there is only two Deltas remaining in my list: Timid Female Delta Snorunt and Jolly Male Delta Ralts. Choose two shinies from the three you said before, please.

stances, I got your Shiny Zorua. What are the egg moves and nature for Slowpoke, Gligar and Bagon?

Bisharp and Aegislash please

Alright then.

How many megastones do you still need?

Reuniclite Spiritombite Zoronite Shiftrite Blastoisinite Venusaurite Delta Blastoisinite Eevite

I’ll give eevite and delta Blastoisinite for garchomp and tyranitar.

Edit: actually, weavile rather than tyranitar.