Shiny hub 2.0

yeah I’ve got them spread on two different files though. It’ll take me a moment. Also, can I see the OT’s on your side?

I got this guy up for trade and am not looking for something specific but if you want it tell me what you would be willing to give for it if interested something will probably peak my interests.

I have all of those lol

Huh, ok, I don’t think I have one of those natures actually. Since D. Larvesta was one of the first deltas I hunted, it probably has a random nature cause I never actually knew about competitive breeding lol

Dude flygon and Gira are pogggg!

You want any shiny legendaries for the giratina? Or I can offer you multiple delta shinies if that’s cool

As for flygon, I’ll give you a shiny…idk, name one and I’ll see if I have it.

Hmm, what about timid/modest shiny D. Typhlosion or modest shiny D. Roserade? Would you happen to have either of those?

1 Like

I do happen to have a Modest D. Budew. But I got finals atm, they end on Friday. Would you be cool to trade then?

Sure! What time would it be, and which shinies would you want from me? I’m usually available 18:00-21:30 CEST, but other times are doable for me

Just the milotic. And we can do the trade on Friday…and I’ll lyk the time

I guess if you’re willing to trade deltas for regulars, I’ll happily trade you my flygon in exchange for something

what deltas you got?

Still no interest in the ones I offered up to you plus my other offer?

Lots, I’ll give ya a pic, one sec

1 Like

Oh lord

2 Likes

I got a Shiny darmanitian,

Anyone got a shiny Ferroseed for it?

Anything in particular you’d like in exchange for the d greninja or d. turtwig?

Yeah actually. I really have been wanting a spare shiny D. Regirock. I can give you tons of shinies for one lol

Unfortunately can’t do that one lol as I already missed my chance on my files that are far enough to get there. There’s a fair amount of legends I’ve caught on a backup file to complete dex