Shiny hub 2.0

perfect! I actually just found a shiny right after typing that lol, so I’ll jump onto dexnav now

awesome, thanks a bunch!

Thanks! good doing business with you

got kinda lucky with the speed IV on this one! Unfortunately not so much with the egg move lol

How is shin4

haha not too bad at all. It’s only up on the trading block because I was able to get a modest one

Hey the Milotic looks nice

Thanks, though while I’m not against trading it for something equally valuable, the offer would better be very good. The espeons, umbreons, and minun I am significantly less attached to.

I’ll give you any delta shiny you want

I havent played in a long time but I have a few shinys that i could trade if i get a good offer for them

do you have any of these: shiny d.dwebble, d.aron, d.maractus, d.girafarig, d.noivern, d.grimer? (mainly looking for shiny d.aron though)

In that case, I’d like a shiny timid (modest will do too) Delta Volcarona, please. Are there any other shinies you’d like to have along with the Milotic for that trade?

Assuming you can still access your file, it’s best to post screenshots of what you’ve got to trade instead of posting a generic statement.

The darmanitan here is no longer available but have this up for trade now

I know its just I wasn’t able to get them till now

I will take offers on any of these

ah, yeah aight. Figured something was up since there was no mention of what you had.

I’ll happily trade for the delta haxorus and metagross, what would you like in return?

what pokemon are you willing to offer?

I have a fair amount of deltas outside of the ones you listed, although most of them don’t have their best nature. I’ve also got a lot of regular shinies besides the ones I listed, so guess it depends on if you’re looking for something in particular

is it possible to send ss of the deltas?