Shiny for Delta Starter

You should make an account there as we’ll be able to see each others messages instantly and thus have an easier time trading

Oh,well Im already ready, just go online in the game,I have everything set,it says you arent online.

Conrad4242 was it?

Yep!, im ready when you are!

Thank you!!! I hope you like him!

Thanks a lot man! Im used to having to press the trade button at the same time in order to get this to work.

No prob! And Im a girl xD Well,my trainer is called Maya,but as you can see the OT was the NPC Firebreather Cato. Its an Adamant one,I heard thats good,I think, and I taught it random TM’s. And thats it

My bad, im sorry. Its stats and moves dont matter to me, its one of my favorite mons

I love it too! Thats why I didnt have the heart to release it when I got the Mega Stone,I love Cyndaquil so much that I spammed him in Pokepon til it turned Shiny! I also have a Charmander thats level 60,I know I have a Charizard,but Charmander is soo cute I couldnt let it go xD

I do it too, Happy hunting

Thank you! Enjoy the game!

Cant wait til we get the new patch xD

I’ll give u my bulbasaur

Thank you,but now I already have all the Delta Starters. And I’ve traded away Shiny Cyndaquil. But I do have a Shiny Ponyta,I didnt make this new offer yet. But I am looking for a Delta Gallade

I can get you a perfect IV, EV trained Delta Gallade with a nature of your choice for that Ponyta. Would you be interested?

I’m not a competitive type,so I dunno anything about natures. I want that Delta to complete my dex,since in my game I got a Delta Gardevoir

Oh okay, in that case my offer would be just the gallade and 3-4 of my bred mons from my shop

The Delta Gallade,right? PS Its really late for me now. So Im off for the day

Yes, the delta gallade.

Cool,we can trade. When are you available?

Probably not until tomorrow. Which mons from the shop do you want, though?

None xD Use em good for your shop. maybe someone else will want em xD