Shiny for Delta Starter

Trading Name: FinestFantasyVI

Offer: Shiny Cyndaquil + IV Stone

Request: A Delta Starter,it can be Squirtle,Bulbasaur or Charmander(preferably with their mega stone)

Further info: I am new to trading. My timezone is Central European Summer Time. UTC/GMT+2. Currently at the making of this request it is 22:14 or 10:14pm. I am also as said new to trading,I may mess up so bear with me. And since its late do not expect some immediate reply. I will reply tomorrow afternoon

I can do a delta bulba but not its stone but what ill give you instead is delta charizard and its stone

Also, i’m on the Eastern seaboard of the US if that matters, so about 6 hours behind you!

Im currently on phone. Ill take the Delta bulbasaur. The megastone isnt necessary. I wanna complete the dex, thats why i dont want a delta charizard. Ill miss its pre evolutions in my pokedex. Ill tryto come tomorrow as soon as i can. My laptop priviledges were shortened, so i wont be availae in morning

alright, i dont get home from school till 3 here (so thats 9 where you are). Will that be ok?

9pm. Yes! That sounds good. What is your username in insurgence

Conrad4242, whats yours? Do you know how to trade?

This post explains about how to trade.

My trade name is FinestFantasyVI,i believe I know how to trade,I go in Pokegear and click Online Play and I trade from there?

I dont have any delta starter,my starter was an Eevee. I dont wanna take back my word I gave to JackBart. But I can give you IV stones. I have plenty,like over 20 unused IV stones that I got from spamming Pokepon til I got that shiny.

Also besides the Delta Starters I am looking for a male ralts to get a Gallade. And a Delta Snorunt/Glalie. Among those I have D.Gardevoir and D.Frosslass.

I have 2 trashmon carrying IV Stones. An Axew and Sliggoo

thank you

A male delta ralts. Basically im searching for deltas only. Cyndaquil is the omly shiny im willing to trade cuz its low level(5). I got that from an npc. Firebreather bob i think.(Dont remember npc names) Then i used pokepon.Other shiny i have are all level 60.Spiritomb from mystery gifts and an arcanine that was a growlithe encounter(its been months i cant remember). But i wont trade those. I am willing to give you iv stones. As mentioned ive stocked up around 20 iv stones as memory serves me. So i can give you iv stones with a random trashmon

If you only want them for the pokedex entries I suggest you just make a new file, get one of the starters you don’t have, trade it to someone, that gives you a trashmon in return, then they give you your starter on your mainsave, because there are 3 save slots on Insurgence anyway.

If thats the case,I’ll have to talk my friend into playing the game again so I can do it. Thanks for the suggestion!

I can help you trade over the starters aswell, if your friend is unavalible, I could even make the new saves to get the starters if you have trashmons you don’t mind losing

Sure! I have 3 of trashmons!

Do you have discord, or do you wanna do the trade via forums?

I dunno what discord even is. I only saw people talking about it