Shiny for Delta Starter

It’s a voice/chat program, but let me start a file then and get one of the starters for you, you only had Eevee, right?

My starter was an Eevee,which became a Flareon. But I did get another Eevee for each evolution and the mega stone. Anyway,Im gonna get the pokemon from the box

Yea, gonna take a few minutes for me to get to where you pick a starter, so no rush

Delta Charmander

I got the Delta Chamander, what’s your trading name? Mine is Hanzzon

FinestFantasyVI

Aight, go whenever you’re ready

Im starting to type your name

You want Bulba and Squritle aswell, right?

Yes please!

Let me start a new save again and do the start thing, and i’ll type here when i’m ready

Ok!

Ready again, sadly I can’t give you the last one, I gotta go now after this trade!

Shame,very well

Well, enjoy those two at least, and maybe you can find some other kind soul to help you out with the Bulbasaur. :slight_smile:

JackBart will hopefully give me a Delta Bulbasaur for the shiny cyndaquil. Though if you want,I can send you a shiny as a thank you for a trashmon. Or if I dont get to Trade with JackBart,I’ll give you the Shiny Cyndaquil! Your help is very appreciated

Hey, my Internet is down right now, do you mind waiting a little bit I understand if you don’t want to…

I dont mind. I’ll wait!

alright, its back, ill be in the discord

I believe I dont have discord