Serenity's Sprite Shop

@SerenityFaithful can you recolor the shiny D-Blastoise with the pallette color of his mega thanks . the iv stones are no problem when you ready to recieve them just tag

By the way can you do the whole cloth set of this two “characters”
1.- Dio Brando (Stardust Crusaders)
2.- Dio Brando (Over Heaven)
if you want more references i leave you a couple of images
(IV STONES OR SHINIES NO PROBLEM AT ALL)

Hey mate, if you are still doing these is it possible for you to make a black and red sprite for my delta bisharp and mega delta bisharp, I will trade a deltablastoisite which will cover the two of them. Also I dont know how to install these so could you please help me with that, msg me when you want to trade as well. Thanks, also could the shield be black with a red swirl and the blade be either red or black (no silver) the rest is up to you (obsidion black and blood red please for the colours) Thankyou soo much

could you make a delta mega charizard with the colors of mega charizard X. ill give 2 IV stones.

this shop is closed, but I might open one in the future if you want to keep that request in mind

Hey Serenity, if you do start taking commissions again would you mind messaging me on discord PM so that I am aware c: Thankyou

1 Like