Serenity's Sprite Shop

Hey all! Serenity here.

You all might recall some pokemon sprites I posted earlier. Maybe it looked something like this:

Ash Greninja

Orrr this:

Aurora Auorus

But now I want to do some spriting for you guys. Down below, you can request a pokemon sprite set. This includes Battling sprites, icons, and walking animations.

However, as spriting takes a lot of time to work on my part, requesting a sprite will not be free. If you want one pokemon sprite set, it will cost you 2 iv stones.

If you do not have an iv stone, than you may offer something else. I am also accepting shinies and mega stones. If you give me one mega stone, I will do 2 pokemon sprite sets. And if you decide you want to give me a shiny, I will do 3 pokemon sprite sets!

Keep in mind that I won’t accept all mega stones at payment, I will accept the following: Charizardite Y Venusaurite Blastoisite Delta Charizardite Delta Venusaurite Delta Blastoisite Eevite Shiftrite Zoronite Reuniclite

Clothing sprites cost 6 iv stones per clothing item.

Just to be clear! While megas are different forms of certain pokemon, they are considered different sprite sets than their non-mega forms. But, since these megas do not include overworld sprites, I will offer my service on them for only 1 iv stone.

Request away, but keep in mind I can only do one pokemon sprite set at a time, and I will accept payment when the sprites are done, not before.

when the sprites are done, I will ping you here on the forums. My trade name is: SerenitySweet. Thanks!

4 Likes

I want to make a request for a Ash Greninja set sprite but in Shiny form… Black in colour… I am willing to give 3 iv stones for it…

1 Like

Thanks for actually doing the seren! I want an alolan exeggutor sprite set, for 2 iv stones

1 Like

alrighty, @DrakeDrago’s request is finished. It’s included in the “Ash Greninja” post.

@cow538 I’ll get to yours next

2 Likes

Can it look as stupid as possible?

1 Like

Well, now that I’ve thought about it, it’s gonna be hard to make since Alolan Eggxecutor is so tall. It’s not gonna fit on the original sprite.

I can still try, but it’s gonna be kind of hard

2 Likes

How many IV stones would I have to pay to have you make Mega Eevee’s sprite more colorful, like your Auorus? I think that would look nice.

1 Like

anything to do with editing the sprite costs 2 iv stones. What coloration would you like on the eevee? like rainbow colored fur or something like that?

2 Likes

Actually, can I have you spruce up the shiny ttar and shiny armored ttar sprites? thanks

2 Likes

The sprites are finished, they can be found in this post:

Enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rainbow fur sounds good.

1 Like

can you help me with a sprite edit for walking sprites? i will give you a megastone but how should i give it to you. either way please message back if interested.

1 Like

Yeah, I would be interested in doing that after I finish bubby’s request. What kind of walking sprite did you have in mind and what mega stone would you give me?

2 Likes

it is literally a walking edit of a pokemon. i would do this myself but the designs are really complex.

Also if you would be kind enough to do this one as well ill be really greatful.

I’ll give you a delta gardiviorite if you do the first 2. the 3rd is optional. i just need to know how to give it to you (kinda new to this) thanks :smile:
you can use the original walking sprites if you want

1 Like

Sorry, but delta gardevoirite can be easily obtained in the game. Serenity is looking for one of the following:

CHARIZARDITE Y VENUSAURITE BLASOISINITE DELTA CHARIZARDITE DELTA VENUSAURITE DELTA BLASTOISINITE EEVITE SHIFTRITE ZORONITE REUNICLITE

sorry for the capslock, it was directly copied from my shop

1 Like

thats a shame… i guess ill have to either find some iv stones or find someone else…

1 Like

Did you make those sprites above?

1 Like

sadly not, they come from a game called pokemon reborn. with permission from the maker of a mod who had permission from the creator they were allowed to add following pokemon to this mod.

however they didnt include these new and really good shinies that were in the game so i took it upon myself with the permission to edit them and help the mod creator.
But the designs i posted are to complex for me so i needed help from experts. (obviously crediting the maker of the sprites)
this is my work:(battle sprite not done by me)

1 Like

oh nice! can I use the things you made?

1 Like

um sure go ahead! if you want another for a different pokemon ive done then feel free to ask :smile: :blush:

1 Like