Serenity's Sprite Shop

Sounds good to me, and take your time to get it done nice, i have no hurry :innocent:

To be clear, wich one do you want?

Yes i want that, with the colors you use in your Shiny Mega Typhlosion :smiley: Pls

wait so do you want a shiny typhlosion follower sprite for reborn or an actual mega follower sprite? if you just want a typhlosion i can send it to you with the other evolutions if you like

Nope, @SerenityFaithful made a recolored shiny mega Typhlosion, so it looks really cool, but those sprites are just for the battle, so i want that my pkm follower looks like shiny mega Typhloshion Serenity´s version or at least with the same colors

I would like the zangoose please :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK i will keep it safe for you :+1:

So wanted to know if you will do my request or not? At first i thought you stopped doing this but when i checked today you were taking requests.

I’m sorry, I didn’t see your request. I’m a bit busy working on other stuff, but I should be able to get to that. What will your payment be when the sprite is done?

1 Like

@SerenityFaithful

thanks for the ping, Cow.

@Rex that should work, I just hope you don’t mind an extremely long wait because I’m busy with school and work atm.

1 Like

Well i dont mind waiting, as long as its done hopefully before 1.2 releases.

Can i have a mega Ash-Greninja sprite? I can give you a salamancite sorry if i’m wasting your time!

Salamencite isn’t worth anything because everyone is guaranteed to get one on their save. Only starter megastones and event exclusive megastones have any value because they are harder to get.

Oh… sorry then.

Mega ash greninja? Wut?

Basically what a wild noob said, and mega ash greninja could be a real challenge to make.

1 Like

I think a mega-greninja sprite that looks like ash-greninja after battle bond

Hey Serenity! I was wondering if you could make me a steel/electric delta Hydreigon Sprite with cannons on his arms instead of Heads. I have a shiny Excadrill that I got from the safari zone available for you. If you don’t want to do it, you don’t have too. :grin:

I have a Delta Charizardite which I can give you to change the sprite of Mega Gyarados to my profile picture(clear resolution will be supplied asap, this is the best i could find), and I’ll think of the other one later.

Hey Serenity, I was wondering, is this still active?