Serenity's Sprite Shop

its way better than anything I could do. I think it looks great. Maybe the face could be a little more clearly defined, but I’m no expert.

yeah you could have made it taller without stretching anything but I like it

Alrighty. I’ve gotten to work on the delta froslass sprites, ad the shiny. Shouldn’t take me too long. @snugglymisskitten

1 Like

alright fam my iv stones are set up

I’ll do the trade as soon as I finish the sprites, alright? Btw, didn’t you also say you would give me a delta charizardite?

1 Like

I think so. Lemme check if I have it.

yeah it was d. charizardite

alrighty. I’m close to finishing that, so Ill let you know when I get that done. I just have the overworld and icon sprites to make

1 Like

alright

Hi there, im the one that requested the Ace Hat and if i remember correctly i still have 2 more request to go, so i want to request:

• Assassins Creed hat + Assassins Creed shirt, something like this:

Keeping the main color white and some details in blue, just like the picture.

And i dont know if you´ll count this as 2 sprites, but if so, it´s fine by me :innocent:

I have no hurry so take your time :wink:

1 Like

@snugglymisskitten your sprite request is finally finished. You can find the sprites here: Moemon d froslass +shiny (request)

Let me know when you’re ready to trade?

1 Like

I have 2 questions. What software do you use for spriting as I too want to do spriting? Second question is are the mega stones above the only ones you would accept, or are their other mega stones you would accept?

Those are the ones I would except, and I use Gimp for spriting though most people use asesprite

1 Like

Thanks!

Could You do Normal Bisharp and Mega bisharp Like Fire emblem fates Xander? I’ll Pay you a zoroarkite. Is that alright?

For future reference, it’s zoronite

Hey Serenity- are there any ethical implications for asking about CAP pokemon sprites? Is that something I’d need to run over to smogon and ask permission first?

Just want to know if you see this request :innocent:

Someone have a cool concept for excadrill and volcarona, i’m just too non creative to come up with any ideas :sweat: I’ll give you a reuniclite for this.

@Vamprinxyour sprites are done. They can be found in this post: Shiny Mega Gengar sprites

1 Like