Serenity's Sprite Shop

I request Mega Gengar Shiny sprites pls :slight_smile:

1 Like

I already have a job accepted at the moment, so you’re gonna have to wait. But how would you like it customized?

2 Likes

I just want it to be based on this image, with exactly the same color palettes etc, the insurgence one is a bit gray, i want it to be white c: http://prntscr.com/cgl0fx, hopefully in the same position

1 Like

Make Infernape look like Goku. Normal and Shiny. 4 iv stones for it. the normal one to look like SSJ and the shiny one to look like SSJ Blue.

4 iv stones for both of these.

2 Likes

Hi Serenity, remember me? Just want to be sure, i still have 2 more sprites request for the shiny already traded?

1 Like

Can you make a Angel Delta Charizard? I will use the best of my internet to give you a salamancite, or Delta gardevoirite.

1 Like

i dont think serenity accepts those stones

1 Like

Can you make a Mega Gallade Sprite where it’s like a samurai with Black, Orange, and Blue coloring? I have a Reuniclite or a Shiftrite I can offer

1 Like

For reference, sorta like Ryoma from Fire Emblem Fates

1 Like

Could I trade a shiny for a sprite since i only have one IV stone.

1 Like

sure, but you’re gonna have to wait as there’s a long line

2 Likes

Im cool with that but could you let me know when you can make my sprite

1 Like

sure thing

1 Like

Welp, I did the noivern anyway. Here it is: Moemon D Noivern sprites

The overworld sprites are great! My only complaint is that you didn’t use the top half of the space XD

top half of the space?

1 Like

I think it means that the top half of the front sprite of the noivern is blank.

I’m pretty sure I didn’t cut anything from the sprite? the whole thing should be there.

1 Like

i think he means that its a little small.

Ah. As I said, it’s my first time making moemon, so I did the best I could ^_^"

1 Like