Searching 4 any kind of thundurus

Trading Name: OverHeaven

Offer: you tell me i breed not good with legendaries so i will be breeding :smiley: anything that can breed it can be done by me with 5 good ivs since the destiny knot just passes 5 , the nature you want and if you are pattient in a week in case i dont have the poke you want i can breed a shiny cause i have pleny of time but i dont know anything about legendaries

Request: Any Thundurus doesnt matter level , ball , ivs (i kept enough iv stones for some deltas or legendaries) evs i can train them easy so doesnt matter anyway , the nature eeh that does matter but tell me what you have

Further info: i like cats

I assume you know that you can’t breed a legendary, so someone has to catch it and give it to you.

I didn’t get what your offer is, do you want to offer a bredmon or a shiny for my Thundurus? I should be getting one soon in my alternate save, so I would give you that, provided your offer is a good shiny.

I have an extra Thundurus that I won’t be using any time soon, it’s Impish tho, so idk if you want that? If so then can I get a Jolly shiny Beldum pls? kthxbai

hell i can give you w.e thundurous i have just let me think of a bred mon wont make you breed a shiny one for it thats not a fair trade at all for a regular thundurous

ok so Going to figure out the exact bred moveset i want but going to ask for shellder if you want to take my trade and if you want to breed for a shiny one i am willing to trade you a shiny tyrunt adament nature and shiny zangoose modest nature with the thundurus. It is relaxed nature so will offer that if you just get the bred mon if you go for the shiny shellder will get a better natured thundurus.

Edit: If you want to do my trade going to ask for a Naive nature shellder with rock blast and Icicle Spear. pretty simple breed just havn’t felt like breeding it ever.

its ok since you give the shortest and more understandable answer you get the prize :3 the daycare making the eggs was no problem , having a magmortar for the egg steps wasnt painfull too the problem was having to use a lot of money to make the eggs born faster with the man in vipik city and fortunate for me with a jolly nature metagross of my own and a 6 iv ditto that i get for a friend the only thing that was painfull was the shiny thing but with these days i have been working on that i get the prize it was born today (3/07/17) but i changed the computers date to 1 07 17 and put it on a great ball so it can be a patriotic beldum nwn and also i gave him pokerus just to make it better when you can we can start the trade

Nice. I’m moving house today, perhaps I’ll have time to trade tomorrow? I hope so at least. Also is it a legitimate shiny?

1 Like

do you want the photo?

picture of everything regarding that Beldum please. Location, level, date, moves, nature, ribbons(the last page), and put it in one post.

ok give me 5 minutes im in a touch computer and withouth a mouse its a little hard to cut the impressions of the screen (im mexican so sorry my english)

alt + prtsc and ctrl + v here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B67zsnKw_gYEOXozenFwX1o3aTQ/view?usp=sharing i tried 2 upload the photo but the server said it was 2 big so i upload it to my own mail as a drive and now im giving you the public link

Why did you change the date to July 1st tho? I’m not accusing you of hacking, but it’s just weird.

patriotism even thought im mexican i like united states i can even recit the national anthum also thats the reason of the great ball (blue white and red)

i know its weird :stuck_out_tongue:

since I can’t trade now, I just wanna ask: how long did it take for you to get this thing?

3 fuck1ng d4ys from day to night (dont know if speaking bad words means Ban so thats the why of the numbers)

i thought i mentioned previously the pain in the 455 it was to get the beldum all the money expended and time actually the ivs and nature was meh

alright then. seems legit. I’ll trade tomorrow(20+ hours later) then.

sure by the way how much time it takes to get a shiny this is my first shiny hunt i always just care about ivs and nature