Searching 4 any kind of thundurus

cause u make me doubt about the 3 days effort being 2 much or maybe 2 little

idk I’ve never successfully found a shiny during a shiny hunt before, ask someone else like @stances

oh nice then i got lucky i think because my first shiny ever was one of those exploding voltorbs in soul silver

anyway im going to sleep so seeya

Ok Bye

I just realized I probably won’t be able to trade tomorrow because there isn’t internet at the new house I’m moving to yet. I’ll tag you when I’m actually available.

Where’d you get the pokerus overheaven?

in origin i get it from a friend that plays insur as well but he goes far far from me in competitive so i simply asked him from any poke with pokerus he gave me a litwick not 5 ivs shiny or anything just a litwick then i use the litwick to make another pokes of my own contagious and since there it have been usefull when training if you want some i can give you a poke with pokerus

yea man that would be appreciated

ok then when you have time i catch and make contagious any poke

You there? It would be easier to coordinate if you joined the discord.

im now here (i wake up pretty bad) for this time if you are in a rush i simply trade you the swablu i just catch at my friend safari that i made contagious but cause i heard so much good things about that discord i think that i have to make one

okay, you there?

What is your trade name?

OverHeaven and you?

Cow538.

Ready to trade?

im already in the " who would you like to trade with" so ready when you are

Ready?

is the swablu good?

Yep thanks a bunch