Request: Male Impish Growlithe

Do you have discord? I could PM you when I can trade if you do

What is that? xD

I preffer this forum, when you’re ready post it here.

Alright, I will

The trade rule regarding PMs includes fixing a time for trades as well, just wanted to point that out.

@Je4nsTM In case you were wondering, it’s in the rules.

Also, if you don’t know how to trade, here’s a guide.

Does that rule include just getting someone’s attention or does anything involving trading have to be in the general discussion

Yeah, it does include getting someone’s attention as well. We’d prefer anything related to trading between two traders be done out in the open.

(@ mentioning both here and discord shows up in notifications and discord recently implemented the recent mentions list)

Thanks. Also, @Je4nsTM, do you want IVs on the growlithe?

Ofc 4,5 or 6 IVs will be really great, thx

Do you want flash fire or intimidate or justified? I think intimidate would be best because youre going for a defensive arcanine

Yeah that’s my idea, Intimidate plz

I hatched a 6IV one, do you have anything else to offer in addition to the scyther? IV stones?

No I have played only 11 hours, but do you want Delta Munchlax from the Mistery Gift?

It’s okay, I’ll give you a 5Iv for the scyther. Can’t trade atm, so I’ll post here when I can

@Je4nsTM Alright, I can trade now.

Ok I didn’t read your mesage until now sorry

So can you trade now?

Edit: Just noticed that the one I bred for you is female, and you wanted a male one. Should I breed a new one or does it not matter?

My original Arcanine is male but what do u think if you give me your arcanine for an hour and when I have my Growlithe I will give back your Arcanine, if not plz hatch a male Growlithe. 30th July I will be connected a few hours, but not in the afternoon :confused: