Delta Serperior @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 Hp / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Defog
-Slack Off
-Glare
-Surf

My Rain Setter which can cripple the enemy team with paralysis, which nobody likes being the recipient of. Even with its subpar Special Attack, nothing likes taking a boosted Surf to the face.

Mega:

Delta Typhlosion @ D.Typhlosionite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Thunder
-Flash Cannon
-Energy Ball
-Volt Switch

This is supposed to come in, hit as hard as it can with Thunder spam, and Volt Switch to safety without sustaining too much damage. Flash Cannon’s there for that lovely fairy killing capability, and Energy Ball’s to take care of any Ground types that try to switch in.

Harbinger of Death:

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature

• Belly Drum
  • Aqua Jet
  • Play Rough
  • Knock Off

Smogon players will recognize this monster of a Pokemon. One Belly Drum and it’s basically GG, especially with Rain-Boosted Aqua Jet. Not much to say about this honestly. Click move, click another move, death.

Wallbreaker:

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature

• Hydro Pump
  • Secret Sword
  • Scald
  • Icy Wind

Haha scald spam go BURNNNNNNNNN
Choice specs boosts Keldeo’s fairly good 129 Special Attack to a beautiful 193, and under rain it’s pretty hard to wall. You’d need a pretty bulky grass type to wall this, and even then that can be taken out easily by one of its teammates as shown below.

Pivot:

Tornadus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature

• Hurricane
  • Knock Off
  • U-turn
  • Taunt

Basic-Bitch Rain Team pivot, 100% accurate Hurricane spam is always nice, and it can punish physical attackers with Rocky Helmet, while removing their items with Knock Off. I already have Defog on Delta Serperior so I instead decided to give Tornadus Taunt, which prevents the enemy from setting up.

Hazard Setter:

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
IVs: 0 Spe
Relaxed Nature

• Stealth Rock
  • Leech Seed
  • Gyro Ball
  • Power Whip

Yet another Cliche Rain Team member. This can easily take on opposing Mega Spampert, Latios and Latias, Mega Gardevoir, Keldeo if it doesn’t have Secret Sword, Azumarill, Excadrill, Hippowdon, Clefable, most opposing Hazard Setters, and the list goes on. Rain removes its 4X Fire weakness, making it less vulnerable. Hazards are always nice to have, and who wouldn’t want this thicc spiky boi on their team?

U-Turn on Tornadus and Volt Switch on Delta Typhlosion form a nice Volt-Turn combo. Delta Serperior, Azumarill and Delta Typhlosion form a Dragon-Steel-Fairy core which is never bad to have. Tornadus is the Pivot while simultaneously being the best Grass counter available with its 100% accurate Hurricane. Ferrothorn is the Hazard Setter that can also take on opposing Water types that could try to abuse the rain as well, such as Mega Swampert, Kingdra, Delta Dragonite etc.

I tried pretty hard on this team, even though I’m big dumb when it comes to teambuilding. Please let me know if you think I should make any changes to movesets or teammates. Your input would be greatly appreciated.

@PeterHolmes74
@ezlaturbo
If you guys have the time to rate this or provide feedback I would value it more than you know.

Thank you to all the poor souls that read this block of text.

Energy Ball over Dark Pulse, as Spiritomb is neutral and it only hits D. Zard, and Thunderbolt and Flash Cannon hit plenty hard. It’s more useful hitting ground types. What’s the Azu spread for?

3 Likes

It’s just the basic bitch rain sweeper Azumarill spread

That looks nice