Pure Delta New Moon Story team help

So far i have…
D-Charizard \ Dark Aura \ Dragon Pulse, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower
D-Volcarona \ Levitate \ Gunk Shot, Dark Matter, Aura Sphere, Hyperspace Hole
D-Typhlosion \ Lightning Rod \ Flash Cannon, Thunder Bolt, Energy Ball, Livewire
D-Roserade \ Shadow Dance \ Lunar Cannon, Moon Blast, Gunk Shot, New Moon
D-Wailord \ Refrigerate \ Roost, Fly, Body Slam, Toxic
D-Torterra \ Water Absorb \ Earthquake, Waterfall, Stone Edge, Stealth Rocks

Seems pretty good so far, though I dont have a lot of set up, or setters… hmm

1 Like

First of all is that you need to get those pokemon. This person is giving you all the Pokémon you need for free.

oh? I’ll give it a look. Also, I was trying to figure out the team so I had a goal for who to hunt. I got lucky early on and got pkrs so I was going to try and get breedjects of the team I chose once I felt good about the team. Thanks for the heads up though, I’ll go have a looksie~

I personally wouldn’t use mega charizard and instead opt for noctem spiritomb. This is because typhlosion is a much better mega for a noctem team because it can give you some major fire power as long as the night is on. I would also suggest using other pokemon besides noctem abusers, maybe amoonguss would do well. or maybe poison heal breloom or such

Branching out of nocturne would be fine for a few mons, but I’m going to be pretty steadfast on Delta-Only. Does Spiritomb and Amoonguss have Deltas? :o

oof just realized that, ammonguss does, but it’s poison dark, and post game. you could go with spider gross for some sticky web and toxic spread. Delta hydreigon is also very good.

oof just realized that, ammonguss does, but it’s poison dark, and post game. you could go with spider gross for some sticky web and toxic spread. Delta hydreigon is also very good as it can do some pretty massive dmg. delta scrafty could be good with rocky helmet rough skin. while also being pretty tanky and learning some fighting moves. You could also use delta torterra, as it’s a great wall with a great typing

I saw Torterra, he’s like the new quagsire. And I’ll probably just have Zard learn New Moon and use Ty as my mega instead… I just gotta think about who to swap out… maybe Blastoise?

I think you should replace blastoise, it’s not very good imo

I could swap elec out too. Need to see what I’m walled by.

If you make an exception, spiritomb has a mega that is very op.

I’ll keep him in mind for a side team, I was gonna make a yolo sandstorm delta team and a team of whatever. I can slot him in the whatever team if he’s that good. xD

1 Like

I may swap Hydregion out for D-Wailord. I have a lot of ground weak mons atm., hmmm… I can always make him a toxic/roost/sub staller. I also love that he gets U-turn.

1 Like