Pokeswag's Breeding Shop

Trading Name - Pokeswag Offers - Mostly perfect IV Pokemon Request - IV Stones or Vitamins Further info: I am starting a new breeding shop just to help other players out with their team. I am very experienced with breeding and sometimes like to breed pokemon just for the heck of it. All you need to do is request a wanted pokemon and I will go ahead and start breeding the specified pokemon. The price will be any vitamin or one IV stone. Just give any pokemon the item and I will trade the bred pokemon for exchange of the item.

1 Like

Ill request a sneasel(jolly) with egg moves icicle crash and pursuit(pursuit is optional)
I also would like a chikorita(bold) no egg moves needed
Chimchar with egg move(jolly)(thunder punch)
Charmander(jolly) with egg move dragon dance
Squirtle(modest) with egg moves aura sphere and (dragon pulse is optional)
Lastly Ralts(jolly)

My offer is either 6 iv stones or a pokes from my shop. Here ill show you it
Screenshot_19
Screenshot_30

These pokemon have optimal ivs and nature. Some even have hidden powers! hidden power pokes will cost two of your pokes though. Ill respond more quickly to discord my discord is @Dead Meme#2150

Ill get started on it right away Your price will be 4 IV stones and the larvitar in your box deal?

Oh and do you want and deltas or not? And do you want the ralts to be male for a gallade? I noticed the jolly for it so im assuming its a gallade correct?

Nah no deltas. And yes the ralts will be a gallade. So that deal with mean 5 iv stones and the larvitar(which has egg moves dragon dance). Btw do u want adamant or jolly for the larvitar?

I would like the larvitar to be jolly

Ok I guess ill get to work as well

I am finished with my offer. I understand that 6 pokes will take a long time so ill wait

ok thanks

Here are the pics

Ill take it

Im half way done with your pokemon

Do you happen to do delta mons?

Alright man. I may prefer a pic of them

Hi, do you have a pokemon with Pokerus by any chance?

Currently, Pokerus get’s cured by trade. That means it can’t be spread via trade.

Thanks, I didnt know that’s how it worked in Insurgence. Most people must not get it then, huh?

I say currently because it’s bugged. It may be reverted in a future patch which fixes it.

Could tou trade me a male delta raltz, i dont care to much on the ivs but i would prefer an adamant nature

How much would it cost for a delta Volcorona, all max IVs, trained in defense and special attack, with a bold nature, levitate? Trained all the way to 120, or do you not do that? I will trade you one with the exact same worth, but has the Absolution ability as the only difference. (Not shiny)