Pokemon platinum extreme random nuzlocke

After another glitch in my save i had to restart a little bit. So i had to re-level my charizard might have to fix those bugs.

FINALLY i got shadow punch- the fighting type move that does 65 Power.

i kept leveling up charmander and got it to level 13! These are its upgraded stats and move pools image

image third trainer had a garchomp. they were NOT playing

After i got CHAD his parcel and he ran out of trainer school i saved there. I will have to save copys and saves of the game on one drive in case it gets corrupted again

my 5th encounter!

image epic!

nani?!?!

1 Like

wait what the #### @PeterHolmes74 :laughing:

2 Likes

GOT RID OF DRAGON TYPE

Has to be such a useless ability for this run

CHAD seems to be compensating for something.

1 Like

Next encounter

i would definitely like feedback and on what i should do.

I encountered a gulpin which had wonder guard when i was training trigger. It was the same grass where i found trigger. I was so mad.
I had to get hit 3 times just to upload this picture lucky i didnt die

1 Like

When i saw egg bomb’s accuracy was 35% i had to trade it out when trigger was learning zen headbutt

This crogunk i encountered when also training up trigger had spider web and sleep powder, what a good way to trap an opponett.

bruh, i was in the Orenburg mine and i didn’t know there was encounters so i encountered this!

That’s even the best part. I had one pokeball (net ball) and it worked!

2 Likes

Not bad indeed

steel dragon is about the last type i would have given cleffa

Haha well i didnt choose it. but guess what this persian had a strong fake out that was either ice or fairy because it almost One-hit Knockout my cleffa but cleffa’s effect spore came in clutch and put it to sleep

i did not understand what you mean, did you catch a persian