Pkmn home trade request

Trading Name: Zeedy (Friend code: ABMTRNVQKDJY)

Offer: Special Dragapult and Pivot Swampert, EV spreads can be changed. Also have a physically defensive Toxapex, Adamant Grookey with hidden ability, Libero and Rotom-W ready to get a Choice Scarf. I can also manage with other requests, state your wish.

Request: Scizor knowing Roost and Tapu Koko knowing Roost

Further info: I’m trying to build my Gen 8 OU team on cartridge, only missing those two Pokémon to complete my 6. I don’t have the budget for a premium account and a Pokébank account. I’m abusing the free Pokémon Home system for trades.

1 Like

I can get you both of those. I don’t need anything in return. Just an FYI though; it’s easier for me to get them in Gen 7, so the moves themselves may be lost if you want to use them competitively (since you’ll have to go to that guy in the Battle Tower to make them viable, though the moves should be available through the relearner). I don’t need anything in return, so don’t worry about it.
Also, what movesets do you want, what nature, and what level?

2 Likes

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-U-turn
-Knock Off

Slowking @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
IVs: 0 Spe
Sassy Nature
-Scald
-Future Sight
-Slack Off
-Teleport

Items aren’t necessary although getting extra HDB would be appreciated. I can deal with the levels and natures, though that would save me some farming.

I can’t trade Items through HOME, but I can do everything else. Also, you’re lucky; I had a spare Shiny Slowpoke. No Shiny Landorus, though. Anyway, I’m almost ready. Just need to send them to HOME from Bank.

1 Like

It sucks we can only get HDB only once. Shinies aren’t necessary either.

Well, we could trade through the actual game rather than HOME. I may have one. Also, I thought you could get them at the Battle Tower?
As for the Shiny, too late. It’s already a Slowking and everything.

I don’t have Nintendo Online, so I can’t via in-game.

Oh. Gotcha. Well, here’s hoping HOME let’s us trade; it doesn’t like me sometimes.

Tell me when you are ready, just need to eat my lunch before.

Move’s in progress. Should be ready soon.
Done.
Mobile HOME’s loading.
@PeterHolmes74 Friend request sent.

1 Like

Ok ready

Won’t let me trade the Slowking or the Landorus. I need to sync them to my Shield game first. They may lose the moves, but I can probably get them back. If not, sorry.

1 Like

They won’t loose their moves

They will. I have to make them viable for Ranked Battles, which resets their moves.
But with any luck, I can get them to you, with their movesets. Eventually.

I’m pretty sure I can still use them with their moves. Maybe not competitively online, but still usable.

I can’t trade them to you unless I reset their movesets. Hopefully, they’re still Relearn-able. If not… well, I’ll just try again.

1 Like

Ok, not a problem for me.

Just so you know, I have a meeting at 1PM.

Alright. I can definitely get it to you eventually. No matter what, I will. I have class now, so I can’t get on until 2:30. We can trade then.
Alright, got them. Tested them and everything. We can trade later, and it should work.

1 Like

Awesome.