Pity, despair, and regret

fire. stop trying to get pity, thats all you do. when you left, pity. when you came back on, pity.

2 Likes

your not, dw your a bystander

Obviously Pia could be Jojo, but at the same time it’s incredibly likely that they aren’t the same people. You may call us monsters. That’s fine with me because I’ve accepted that. You aren’t the same as us as everyone is not the same.

I’m hostile for saying anime is bad

1 Like

DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL? DO YOU KNOW HOW ENVY FEELS? I never wanted pity, I wanted justice.

In my definition you are being slightly hostile

He’s a bystander though

thanks…

We don’t know how you feel, which is why people did it. It’s easier to do things when you don’t care

hey fire did you read my intro?

1 Like

If I get banned, I have one thing to say. Just one.

You people (not all of you, you know who you are) are toxic. And not the move, Toxic. I’m talking poison in your brains and heart.

And I am going to tell you the real truth as to why I really got on Jojo’s account.

To be honest, I was on Jojo’s Discord, pretending to be him for a month before I announced it. I only told fire of this.

my life has been depression, anxiety, despair. i know how everyone feels, i feel everyone’s pain

The reason his name is EnviousRage12 is because he has hand me downs from me. He never gets anything for him. He hated that and he envies me. I tried my best to give him new things. But everything I did got destroyed in 5 seconds. You just said he is me. That was the end. Now he is literally raging.

1 Like

When I told you what really happened to Jojo, you guys switched up quickly, especially that guy named @Incognito1234.

Your intro is, in your words, you want pity.

That is called wanting pity. You want people to feel sorry for you.

y’all are insane

my man out here saying that having depression and anxiety is wanting pity

this is true, we shouldn’t be beating up everybody…