Pity, despair, and regret

fire that sounds like someone who shocker doesnt have depression

And I saw how some of you took advantage of the fact that I wasn’t Jojo. Even if it was tiny things. Like @ezlaturbo changing the bot prefixes w/o permission. @Aki making roles for incognito without permission.

aye but everyone envies pity, i just told my life as it is. what am i supposed to say… my life has been peaches and cream. that is lying.

Having depression isn’t pity.

…life is cruel. You dont know what I am dealing with. I lost a family member. You don’t know how that feels. Jojo got kicked out of his house. You guys don’t know how that feels.

1 Like

Or Social Anxiety, being scared to even talk to other people or present in front of people.

“you dont know how it feels” how would u have ANY idea what any of us have gone through? ur just a kid behind a screen yelling at people and having the fucking audacity to call THEM hostile?

3 Likes

Everyone has hidden demons that they don’t show.

Or say they seek pity. That is cruel and mean and nasty.

…I never talked until I was 7. I was scared of life itself. I came out of it after MILLIONS of dollars spent for me. Just stop.

@BackInBlack…ok. I agree. I do have that audacity. I have it because you guys had the fucking audacity to call my brother me. You literally made my brother a shadow.

Why? OTHER HAVING SAME OR WORSE PAIN DOESN’T TAKE AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH PAIN. YOU ARE INSENSITIVE FOR SAYING THIS CRAP.

…you never said this when you called my brother a fucking shadow you little shit.

when did he ever call ur brother a shadow

Never said that, stop putting words in my mouth.

it was above, they said fire and envious are the same

you said it you pathological lier

1 Like

Hmm…let’s see, they said he was me, they said they wanted proof that I was me and he was him…basically, they said he was a shadow indirectly

I hate to but in, but that’s only natural considering unusual circumstances, AND that’s still putting words in their mouth

fire your back? YAY