Pity, despair, and regret

Is this a competition to see who can be more hostile?

what happened here oh gosh

5 Likes

oh you don’t want me to get hostile

Honestly at this point I don’t know what to say. Goodbye FireFiber, your life hopefully gets better.

Well, if it is, then you are on.

@Firefiber733339 BE NICE! EVEN IF YOU ARE TRYING TO GET BANNED. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT SOMEONE IS GOING THROUGH!

I ONCE LEFT MY COMPUTER OPEN TO JOJO’S “MEMORIAL SERVICE” AND HE SAW ALL THE CRUEL THING YOU GUYS SAID ABOUT HIM. YOU GUYS ARE MEAN! i SAW THE DUDE CRYING ON THE FLOOR SEEING THAT THE PEOPLE HE ONCE TRUSTED SLANDERED HIM.

2 Likes

i like jojo he is funny…and kind to me.

3 Likes

how are we being hostile fire? ur accusing us of all this and telling us to shut up and why? because we accused an acc that popped up the for the first time right after u got banned and who is refusing to give any proof that theyre not u, of being just an alt?

…how do you think I feel right now? My brother wants to KILL me.

1 Like

tbh, why would he need an alt…

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THIS, BUT I HATE THESE PEOPLE. WITH A BURNING PASSION. FIRE IS RIGHT. YOU GUYS ARE MEAN!

Mean.

2 Likes

i like everyone untill you get me to the point were i want to crush someones skull.

2 Likes

Pia is literally like that. After jojo got banned, he showed up.

2 Likes

The first time he got banned. For posting NSFW.

And I was in a far place of the country. I didn’t know he was banned.

1 Like

like that time i said anime is bad

So…is pia jojo? I am not like you monsters. I accept the fact that you guys are different people.

1. They’re trying to get banned.
  2. They are expressing the hate that’s built up all this time. They deserve at least that much.
2 Likes

yes. very,

1 Like

No. I am not Jojo. I like girls and only girls and he is 16 and I am 15.

hes calling me hostile though? i really dont understand how im being hostile

3 Likes