δPidgey Line (Dragon)

A thread which has not been posted on for a long time is considered “dead” since most participants have likely forgotten about it and do not have anything to say about it anymore. Posting on a dead thread is called necroposting and is usually considered rude since it puts the (usually inactive) thread back at the top again.

Yeah, all y’all better shush. You’re pinging my tablet like crazy, making it hard to listen to my music.

ok im sorry

Great job bro I love it it’s got alot of attention you may get this one in the game

my suggestion would be a more subtle transformation from feather to scale otherwise fantastic

Hello! I am a GM for a Pokemon tabletop roleplaying campaign involving mutated Pokemon, and I was wondering if I could use this concept for my game. I will give you credit for the idea, and use your sprites for the Pokemon as tokens in the campaign.

it looks great! the mega is a beauty

Dude, don’t necro posts. (Necro-ing is when you comment on a post that hasn’t been updated in a while. You’re kinda just annoyingly pinging the creator.)

sorry didnt realise

How do one puts theese fan made in the game? i don’t get it sorry

You can’t, these are just sprites. Also the last post was 4 months ago, please don’t revive a dead discussion

yeah yeah i get it, i just didn’t saw it sorry

i can mak better imo

i will release mine soon

The posts literally right above yours say not to revive the discussion.

Don’t report post cause someone replied to an old thread ■■■■ off