Could I Use Your Fan-Made Deltas, Please?

Hello! As you might have seen on my necrobumps, I am the GM for a Pokemon tabletop roleplaying campaign using the fan-made Pokemon Tabletop United system. My campaign uses Fractured Pokemon, which are essentially Delta Pokemon for all intents and purposes, and have been mutated due to a release of Delta Energy, which has also caused them to go berserk.
I have been searching the Internet for inspiration for some of these Fractured Pokemon, and I have many of my own ideas, but I love some of the ideas you all have made here, especially since this game is what inspired me to try my own hand at this. I will give proper credit in anything I use to document these Pokemon, and I hope to use your sprites as the tokens for these Pokemon.
I have been told that I cannot use any Holon Dex Deltas or the Deltas in Insurgence, but that your Deltas are fair game. This is not any sort of official project, and since it falls under Fair Use, I could just use the ideas myself, but I want to respect what you all created here.
So who is willing to help? I already have bumped a few topics that interested me, but I would be glad to just link any topics that have Pokemon I am intrigued by in here.

Currently Of Interest:

So A few things

A. Nice Pun

B. Heck Yea, Pretty much none of these are making it into Pokemon Insurgence and I’m doing them just for fun. However I still have the right to retract this if need be (Doubt it but just a formality if Pokemon Epsilon want’s any of my delta’s)

C. I actually have a few more movesets and back sprites I didn’t post with my photo’s because they needed some editing and i was told i didn’t have to post them with the sprites ;-; (So if you need back sprites or move pools for any of the other delta’s just hit me up) (I’m a little busy right now but i’ll get around to it, so don’t worry)

D. I think that’s it… ???

Thank you!

Personally, i’m not all too fond of my delta hoppip line, but if you want to use it, go for it! I don’t have any other use in mind.

Thanks!

Hoppip looks like he has a shlong XD

I’m fine with you using it so go for it.

Can we see when this is done?!?

If you need a member I want to join

The post was 11 months ago. I really doubt it’s still going on.